News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Grace Community Church

Started by EvolutionCalling, July 29, 2008, 12:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

Here is yet another church full of Super-Christians looking to build another monster cross.  Why do they feel the need to play my penis is bigger than you penis games?  I really think the last thing Houston needs is a 150ft cross looming over them.  Fuck, they already have not one, but two elaborate 'campuses'.   So, I wrote them an email asking why.  I even gave them useful suggestion for better using their money.  Bet I don't hear back.  

http://www.grace.tv

Asmodean

I think the just fail to understand that you don't need a huge cross to cruicify somebody... A 3 meters of hight and two meters of width is more than enough.  :hmm:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

EvolutionCalling

I would love to cruicify one of those huge inflatable gorillas that car dealers use to promote sales.  I'd take the lose of my security deposit for it.

Will

Maybe Jesus was FUCKING HUGE!
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Willravel"Maybe Jesus was FUCKING HUGE!

:banna:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight  :eek:

Steve Reason

I wished I lived in that town. I'd buy a lot a put up a giant display of the classic display of the progression of evolution.  :D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

Jolly Sapper

I hope there is enough ground clearance that if a hurricane hits the gulf the winds don't blow the thing on top of anybody.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Jolly Sapper"I hope there is enough ground clearance that if a hurricane hits the gulf the winds don't blow the thing on top of anybody.

Death by Jesus!  roflol
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Jolly Sapper

Finish this statement:

[spoiler:25yml2r9]Being nailed to a cross is to crucifixion as being nailed BY a cross is to _____?______[/spoiler:25yml2r9]

tacoma_kyle

My sister was just telling me North Korea made a effort to put up a 'bigger flag' than South Korea in one region where the nations line seperated two cities by about 500 feet.

So she said there are two giat flags about 500 feet from each other lol. Thats pretty dumb.... She's in korea right now.
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

curiosityandthecat

He must've been part of the Watusi tribe. Big people, the Watusi!

Anybody? Anybody?
-Curio

ewomack

That big cross will have to compete with the Spirit of Houston statue... is this still planned? Is it being built?

Spirit of Houston

So of course they'll want to build a BIGGER cross to compete...
Ed Womack
Get Milked