News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

ROFPMSL! Check this out! (slightly un-work-safe)

Started by Asmodean, July 23, 2008, 01:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Will

Don't laugh, that's how John Williams got started.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Willravel"Don't laugh, that's how John Williams got started.

On an old motorcycle with a... a... thing stuck up his bottom? oO(I suppose, if nothing else, with some ignition system and a year's supply of bad eggs for breakfast it can make a pretty good jet engine though...  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

It's all good til people start putting things in the cone. :D

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"It's all good til people start putting things in the cone. :unsure: Didn't think of that...

...now I do...

oO(could fill it with some sort of laxative and let it run in  :devil: )
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "afreethinker30"It's all good til people start putting things in the cone. :unsure: Didn't think of that...

...now I do...

oO(could fill it with some sort of laxative and let it run in  :devil: )

Makes me think of the gerbil story that was going around.

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Makes me think of the gerbil story that was going around.
Gerbil story?  :pop:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

freeatlast

Jesus F'ing Christ!
Now I'm gonna have nightmares. Probably a surreal one where giant rabbits in ass chaps are forcing me to shoot carrots out of my arse, into the air, and into their wide open buck toothed rabbit mouths. The shame I will feel in this nightmare will not be enjoyable. I will then wake up next to my loving wife and be very relived that I am not a bunny toy.
Adios
A man said to the universe: "Sir I exist!" "However," replied the universe,"The fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."
-Stephen Crane

MariaEvri

one more use from the great design of the ass.
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Asmodean

Quote from: "MariaEvri"one more use from the great design of the ass.

oO(What if god, in his holy onmi-somethingness really designed the anus for stuffing things in and we, the sinners, misunderstood and started pushing things out of it?  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

freeatlast

oO(What if god, in his holy onmi-somethingness really designed the anus for stuffing things in and we, the sinners, misunderstood and started pushing things out of it?  :D

Damn good thinking there. For the sake of all of our possible eternities I request that you begin placing various smooth and semi-jagged items into your one and only arse. Then let us all know if super good things begin to happen in your life that can only be explained by a pleased diety who is looking down upon you with a slightly disturbing grin. I figure about 2 weeks of non-stop hole plugging should be an adequate length of time to know for sure. Thank you in advance for taking one in the arse for the team.
Adios dammit
A man said to the universe: "Sir I exist!" "However," replied the universe,"The fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."
-Stephen Crane

Smallville

Ah, finally a visualization of "blow it out your ass".
Two wrongs don't make a right but three left turns will.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." â€" Nietzsche
"Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt." - Clarence Darrow

MariaEvri

i KNOW thats how it was meant to be.why do you think gays like ehm.. putting em.. "stuff" in there !! :P
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

afreethinker30

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Makes me think of the gerbil story that was going around.
Gerbil story?  :pop:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp

roflol

Gerbilectomy! LOL! Would I ever like to assist on that procedure and submit it, complete with photos, to every medical journal I came across  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.