News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

God, aliens and Nick Pope.

Started by zorkan, January 02, 2024, 12:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorkan

God everywhere but always unseen.
An idea supported by the mirage men of the priesthood.

Pope is the priest of the church of ufology.
A mirage man for sure.
Got lucky with the name Pope, if that's his real name.

Why would aliens be interested in a middle aged planet like ours and not a newer one if they want to find a new home?
Ufology saved by Oumuamua, claimed to be an alien probe, but more likely a new law of physics to us.

Asmodean

There are many reasons why an alien civilization might be interested in a planet like this one. For starters, research. From there, it may be cheaper and easier to colonise than terraform, humans and such may taste good, there may be strategic positioning involved (Assuming multiple galactic civilizations with borders in space) and so forth.

What's a mirage man?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

zorkan

Mirage men are spreaders of disinformation in the military and ex-military.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mirage-Men-Journey-Disinformation-Paranoia/dp/1845298578

Another aspect is that after the wars of the last century religion started to decline and something needed to take its place.
It was the UFO cult that took a hold.

I've seen 3 UFO's myself.
It's strange how you can't explain them straight away.
One was probably a helicopter.
The other 2 were probably tricks of the light.
I was present with other people when I saw a bright light falling from the sky. Yet I seemed to have been the only one to have noticed it.

There is zero evidence this world has been visited by aliens.
We wouldn't recognise their technology in the same way as a cave man wouldn't recognise a cell phone.
If it looks like our technology then it is our technology.

Asmodean

Yep. Seen an occasional UFO myself. They were all objects that flew, which I for a variety of reasons could not identify. Insects, birds, an occasional DJI drone... What I am reasonably confident in saying is that none of them were remotely space travel capable. :smilenod:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding..

Quote from: Asmodean on January 03, 2024, 07:47:12 AMYep. Seen an occasional UFO myself. They were all objects that flew, which I for a variety of reasons could not identify. Insects, birds, an occasional DJI drone... What I am reasonably confident in saying is that none of them were remotely space travel capable. :smilenod:

That's what they want you to think.
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

The Magic Pudding..

Quote from: Asmodean on January 02, 2024, 01:53:29 PMThere are many reasons why an alien civilization might be interested in a planet like this one. For starters, research. From there, it may be cheaper and easier to colonise than terraform, humans and such may taste good, there may be strategic positioning involved (Assuming multiple galactic civilizations with borders in space) and so forth.

What's a mirage man?

I'd like to be, but how do they transport these 24" things? 

Weight - Fibreglass    Weight - Kevlar    Beam    Length
35kg / 77 lbs    32kg / 70 lbs    61cm / 24.5"    7.3m / 24 ft

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding.. on January 03, 2024, 09:58:42 AMThat's what they want you to think.
They do, don't they? That it happens to be true is just a added bonus. :smilenod:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding..

Quote from: zorkan on January 02, 2024, 02:23:51 PMThere is zero evidence this world has been visited by aliens.
We wouldn't recognise their technology in the same way as a cave man wouldn't recognise a cell phone.
If it looks like our technology then it is our technology.

Zero evidence? I'd be OK with no reliable, or only discreditable
You do so seem to enjoy your pontificating.
I might recognise their tech as theirs even if I don't know how it works, just as I don't no how a cell phone works.  The cave man reference is just twaddle.

zorkan

Of all the images of UFO's UAP's I've seen on  TV, books, internet they are all in 2D, never in 3D.
And usually some distance away.
Like the mothership that flew over Stephenville was also seen as an smaller object chased by jets.
To confirm my best guess to what it is I'd need to get up close and look at it from all angles.
The Tictac UFO's are most likely to be drones, and so on.
As I was not there to witness any such event I need proof, not speculation.
In the case of alien bases in Puerto Rico, or a hole at the North Pole, or on the moon I need verification.
Should it ever come I doubt if there would be mass panic. people would still go to work as normal.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding.. on January 03, 2024, 11:02:11 AMThe cave man reference is just twaddle.
Yep. Consider the Watchmaker argument. If you stumble upon a watch in a pile of sand, you'd be forgiven for asking, "is any-one missing a watch?"

A cavemen would not have recognised an idling cell phone as a communication device - nor would someone from 1473. They would be able to infer alien tech, however. (Which, for them, it would be) Or divine whatnots. Or just repurpose it into a handy blunt object and not think too much about it.

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

zorkan

The cave man analogy was given by Prof. Avi Loeb who thinks Oumuamua is an ET probe.

Nobody seems to make the connection that gods and aliens both come out of the sky.
They are mirages of the imagination.
They are the same thing.
All in the mind.

zorkan

Starting to think about what god and aliens have done for me.

When I was young god was presented to me as a spirit in the sky who knew my every thought and move.
I needed to be good to avoid his wrath, or I wouldn't get presents from Santa.
Now god will have no hesitation in burning me in hell if I'm not a good adult.

I'm informed by Michio Kaku that aliens would only need wormhole technology to go anywhere in the universe instantly.
Of the hundred thousand million planets out there some of them will have life and a capability way beyond ours.
It seems aliens must be here already.
One example:
https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/05/man-claims-lost-virginity-aliens-wear-wigs-describing-babies-fathered-7288306/

Another example is they have their own way of healing and it's what we call Reiki.
Only snag here is we don't quite know how it works, and it's not testable.
https://reikitrainingprogram.wordpress.com/2012/04/17/the-extraterrestrial-reiki-connection/

What has Nick Pope ever done for me, other than I'm expected to listen to his propaganda.
He carefully selects the likes of Rendlesham Forest and Roswell because of the military there.
Yet he largely avoids sightings and abductions by the common people.
Once of the UK and now aged about 60 he lives in America, and that's all I know about him.
Has he been silenced because he knows too much?

zorkan

The secret of Fatima is here.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HEAVENLY-LIGHTS-Apparitions-Fatima-Phenomenon/dp/1933665211

If you leave it long enough anything can get reinterpreted.
It's where gods and aliens meet.
Unfortunately I was not there to witness such an event, and neither were 99.9...% of the rest of the world.

Did British soldiers witness angels at Mons during WW1?
Same answer.
Cloud formations with trick of light far more likely.
Also likely, French peasant girls guided troops to safety out of woods.

zorkan

Are the alien motherships  merely atmospheric diffraction?

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2023/03/09/pentagon-ufo-chief-says-alien-mothership-in-our-solar-system-possible/

Simple answer: atmospheric diffraction or natural electromagnetic phenomena.

Asmodean

Quote from: zorkan on January 11, 2024, 05:29:53 PMSimple answer: atmospheric diffraction or natural electromagnetic phenomena.
Let us not forget lies, wishful thinking, wishful-thinking-fueled lies and them shrooms. When shrooms are a possible explanation, shrooms should be considered. :smilenod:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.