News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Marry Mithras!!!

Started by Tank, December 25, 2023, 07:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Happy holidays to one and all and may we all have a wonderful new year and keep alive the memory of all those who have passed.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

Cheers!  Whatever version of the winter celebration suits, or summer for that matter, not forgetting the Southern Hemisphere.   :dance:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

The Magic Pudding..

Happy Hogswatch
"It's supposed to be jolly, with mistletoe and holly... and other things ending in olly"
Hmm, we might have some plastic holly somewhere..
Polly the dog visited and I ate a lolly.
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

Dark Lightning

Yes, have a happy or merry whatever is that you may celebrate. :smilenod: I spent half the night dealing with reflux (again), so I'll probably forgo my noon coffee and crash for a while.  :offtobed:

billy rubin

merry christmas!

sunny and 50 F

warmest christmas in about six years. that one i saw a frog hopping across the road at midnight on christmas eve. we re there again.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

Asmodean

Happy festivities!

It's a huwhite-bordering-on-racist-against-The-Asmo-who-does-not-enjoy-shoveling Christmas over 'ere.

I'm enjoying some alone time. Was going north, but work on Wednesday. Such is life.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

I have put aside my Bah Humbug self for a few days.  I sincerely wish good health, good fortune and lasting happiness to all.

Tank

It was fun having my 13 month old granddaughter here. She was a little over awed by all the attention and people and hung onto her dad like a limpet during present opening  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Reminds me of that season-appropriate Tim Minchin song... I'll stick it into the What-be-people-listening-to thread.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.