News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Zorkan here

Started by zorkan, November 04, 2023, 11:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorkan

It's my own religion of course, and as far as I know I'm the only one.
Got sick and tired of being told by believers of other religions I'll be burning in hell or coming back in a further life as an animal.
So I'm atheist to all religions apart from my own.
The Book of Zorka is never fixed, and always work in progress, based on science and personal experience.
When I die Zorka (a female goddess) will provide me with a planet to rule over and an unlimited supply of virgins.
(I hope).

Tank

That sounds like a number one religion :)

What is it with this virgin crap? Give me a hot MILF any day!

Welcome to HAF!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

I don't  care about virgins, either. Just give me easy to look at (for me) and willing.

Welcome!

zorkan

What did the god of Abraham do before he created the world 6000 years ago?
He was preparing hell for people who ask such questions.
Create your own religion and modify it if necessary.
Won't proselytize you with a quote from the Book of Zorka.

Recusant

Hello and welcome to HAF, zorkan. Thank you for not proselytizing, and I won't ask any impertinent questions about your religion.  ;)

I hope you enjoy your time reading and posting here.

:spagwelcome:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Asmodean

:notsure: Perpetual virginity while having an active sex life.

Is that a thing?= I mean, it has to be in Islam, has it not? Otherwise, a martyr's 70 virgins would be a bit low as rewards go... So you get laid for 2-3 months and then - out of virgins! Also, dead, so no way of strapping C4 to them undies and going for a bus ride for a refill.

...What a sad existence!

Asmo. The. Pleasantries.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.