News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

This is the Beginning of the End

Started by quelo, September 10, 2023, 02:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quelo

So, let's summarize...

Since the bankruptcy of the Leman Brothers investment bank, the economy has entered a period of recession that has pushed large sections of society into semi-poverty. Or in real poverty. All manufacturing has moved from western factories to those in the Far East, where an (enslaved) worker can cost (even) 15 times less than here. To counter this competition, the West has responded by pushing hard on innovation and (especially) automation.

Anyone with white hair will explain to you that, to make the same sweater, to make the same tile, to make any product, the same type of factory, right now, they use a worker who controls, let's say, 15 looms completelyautomated : before, however, each loom had its own worker. The other 14 workers, inevitably, disappeared. And they won't come back. This explains the (not negligible) economic growth, which is never accompanied by an equally large decrease in unemployment. A mechanism that I do not hesitate to call 'infernal and diabolical'. The appeals that scientists, at least those not bankrolled and surreptitiously corrupted by the hydrocarbon industries, have been trying to warn us about the risks of climate change

since I was a childcaused by the risk into the atmosphere millions of tons of CO2. And, like a child who accidentally gets locked in a car, under the sun, and with the windows closed, now the disaster has been made: we have closed, bolted, sealed the windows: even if we stop heating our homes, if we stopped driving around in cars, even if we all stopped breathing, there would be nothing left to do: as happens in that poor child's car, the temperature of the passenger compartment (that is, of our atmosphere) will inexorably rise, year on year. Actually, month after month. Making us go the way of turkey in the oven.

The Mediterranean Sea has (I'm going by memory) one and a half degrees higher than normal. The same thing happened in the oceans. This means that that huge mass of water has accumulated an incredible amount of energy : like when you put a pot of cold water on your stove, for a rather long time the flame doesn't heat up your kitchen: it doesn't do it until the the water in the pan becomes hot but, when it has finished storing energy, your kitchen immediately heats up through the flame of the stove: here, we have passed this step: and we are realizing it from the temperatures of our cities which, literally , season after season, month after month, they went crazy and inexorably beat the record set a few days earlier.

I read somewhere that this enormous energy released by the oceans ended up modifying the functioning of the air currents in the Stratosphere , ie at those heights where the winds blow (I'm going by heart...) at 300 or 400 kilometers per hour. It is this change that caused the descent of a polar cyclone which placed its coldest point over the state of Wyoming (USA) causing temperatures of -57 degrees Celsius, and hundreds of frozen deaths. The same thing is happening in the valleys of Afghanistan right now. In other words, the North Pole is no longer in its place, and its air masses swing, like a huge crazed pendulum, each time going to hit a (once) temperate zone. And this also has very serious long-term consequences: all potatoes were grown in those areas, because no one expected such a joke: translated, if this pendulum swings many times, throughout the winter, it will end up burning ( with its frosts) almost all of our crops. Crops, already very reduced, due to drought. Even this drought, an event never seen in memory (of all) the men who inhabited those places.

Diseases have appeared, various forms ofAvian flu , swine fever , but above all I mean Covid , which has managed to attack us all inside the house, forcing the so-called Advanced Societies to behave, no more, no less, roughly with the same countermeasures as in Florence in 1348 (at the time of the Black Death). Far from being defeated, Covid is still blocking the giant China, which giant, given its enormous population, will almost certainly incubate new variants that will make the vaccines used so far ineffective. If you search the internet, you will find that new varieties of mosquitoes have appeared in Indonesia and Cambodia that are absolutely immune and unaffected by pesticides...

(source:https://phys.org/news/2022-12-mosquitoes-highly-resistant-insecticides-vietnam.html )

... and there are (once only) tropical diseases, such as Dengue, and several others, of which no pharmaceutical company has produced vaccines, because they only affected poor countries, i.e. people who would never have paid the costs of research and production of drugs. The larvae of these mosquitoes last for months and months, and surely a couple of them will arrive (in container ships) in our ports. Ports that, now, have temperatures, if not really tropical, at least sufficient to carry those pathogens. Also, little animals called " Brain Eating Amoebas" are escaping out", or little creatures that live in certain waters, waters that, if you drink them, or if you swim through them...

(source: https://tg24.sky.it/scienze/ameba-mangia-cervello )

... they make you end up like the rotten apple, the inside of which is devoured by the worm. If Covid, so far, has somehow strangled you, this other disease is objectively a thousand times more atrocious. The purgatory of Covid was not over yet

, that we have awakened in the nightmare of thermonuclear conflict, with Russia on one side, and the West on the other. Moreover, the problem is not confined there, if we look better, Russia has in fact allied itself with China (they have carried out military exercises together several times, they send off a squadron of atomic bombers to circumnavigate Japan, while the President of the USA is on a state visit, and much, much more...) and to China and Russia, to the point of de facto North Korea, religious Iran which is now capable of manufacturing advanced armaments, so as to supply them to the Russians, Maduro's Venezuela and others.

China, backed up in some places by Russia, is making its way through the supply chain of raw materials which, until now, has always been dominated by the West: I mean the conflicts in theNorth Africa , to secure the uranium, zinc, cobalt mines, the same thing is happening with the assistance of China and Russia to Maduro's Venezuela, to Cuba itself, i.e. putting a finger in the eye in the so-called ' Garden of House ' of the United States, the entire American continent, of North, Central and South where, it is not known on the basis of what divine right, the USA has always demanded that nobody put their bill on it. The conflicts of these days can also be understood in the light of these moves.

China has decided, it is now clear from how it behaves, that it is time to close the game left open at the end of the Long March, when Chiang Kai-shek's pro-capitalist troops, now defeated, all took refuge on the island ofTaiwanand, thanks to the intervention of the US Navy, not all were killed. The thing has basically been frozen ever since. One can think of it as one likes, but imagine if, in the mid-1800s, General Lee's defeated Southern troops had all retreated to, say, all of Florida and the People's Army of China had stepped in, catapulting millions of Chinese soldiers into Miami , getting in the way, preventing Lincoln's troops from settling the matter with his opponents. The hatred of the Chinese can only be understood by putting oneself in their shoes, for example, by making the (apparently) absurd example I gave above. A hundred Chinese fighter-bombers pointing, every other week, straight, towards Taiwan, and then turning at the last minute, before entering the territorial waters of Taiwan, it is a behavior that, in the long run, indeed, in the short term, will cause trouble. Woe wanted and studied at the table.

Lots of volcanoes in the belt of fire, I mean that imaginary circle that starts from New Zealand and, through the islands of Oceania, the Philippines, Japan, Russian Kamtchtka, Alaska, California, Mexico and Central America, and then all along the coast of America of the South, all together they make the edges of the largest (and potentially destructive) tectonic plate on Earth. Well, there is an unusual awakening of many volcanoes: the explosion of the Tonga volcano, a few months ago, if it hadn't occurred in the depths of the Pacific Ocean, but on land, would have released so much dust and debris into the atmosphere , to cause a lowering of temperatures, and famines, much worse than those that occurred (for a similar event) in Europe and North America in the mid-nineteenth century ...

(source:https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_senza_estate )

... there are three active volcanoes in Kamtchatka (one of which is gigantic), a couple in the Philippines, we have already talked about the submarine volcano of Tonga, and there, moreover , a small island has just emerged from the ocean out of nowhere (an island with the habit of smoking...) ...

(source: https://www.ansa.it/canale_scienza_t...dd175345e.html )

. .. I know that the subsoil (and I think also the volcanoes) of Alaska are in turmoil, a couple of volcanoes in Central America have rekindled, and three others (I'm going by memory) have restarted along the Cordillera of Andes). In the area of ��Peru and Chile there are continuous earthquakes. Much more frequent than usual.

The Magnetosphereof the Earth, or rather the enormous magnetic field caused by the movement (convective motion) of the lava in the bowels of our Planet is changing. And this change has (potentially) lethal consequences: the North Magnetic Pole , that point to which all our compasses point, is moving: it has never been stationary, it has always moved a few kilometers...

(source: https: //www.wired.it/scienza/energia/2020/12/23/polo-nord-magnetico-spostando-rapidamente-siberia/ )

... but now it's moving (I'm going by heart...) by 60/ 70 kilometresevery year. Perhaps you know that there are animals that manage to lay their eggs, even after many years, on the same beach, or in the same stream, where they were born, after having lived their entire lives miles of kilometers away . Mind you: the same beach , not the same archipelago. Scientists have finally understood the mechanism behind it: in the eyes of these animals there are substances that are sensitive to magnetism, and it acts as a compass: in other words, the Almighty has placed a very sensitive and very effective GPS system also in the 'last of our turtles, and in the last of our salmon. It is so. Point. Now, as the North Magnetic Pole moves, more and more species end up getting their migratory path wrong...

(source: https://www.rollingstone.it/pop-life/450-balene-pilota-stanno-morendo-spiaggiate-in-tasmania/532372/ )

... for example, on two occasions, 450 Pilot whales they have stranded, and died, in Tasmania, and in the area near Australia. I've read about the same phenomenon for other animal species as well. And this phenomenon does not have implications only for these poor beasts but, in perspective, a very ugly prospect, it can erase any form of life on earth, because the functioning (and effectiveness) of the Bands also depends on the position of the North Magnetic Pole. Van Hallen, and the so-called Magnetosphere ...

(source: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosphere )

... or that sort of 'magnetic shield , produced by the movement of the incandescent material inside the Earth, which protects us from the particles emitted by the Solar Wind: if this shield weren't there, there probably wouldn't be the Earth's atmosphere, at least not as we know it, and all streams would dry up . It so happens that, as you can see from the images, this magnetosphere is stronger at the equator, and less thick (and resistant) at the Poles: it is for this reason that, near the North Pole and near the South Pole, sometimes , these particles manage to 'graze' us, causing the famous ...

(source: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_polare )

... aurora borealis. Which are beautiful, but if this saving North Magnetic Pole ended up placing itself, let's say, on the Equator, we would be hit by the Solar Wind with a shield that is no longer made of steel, but made of paper .

Well, maybe I forgot something. But I think that's enough for now. I know these speeches are very unpleasant, and very scary. But I, in my heart, feel the duty to make them for you. And whoever wants to reproach me for my behavior, as if I were a sort of possessed monk from the year 1000, raving about the End of the World, I remind him of the devil's words in the book " The Master and Margarita", when the devil himself, with his helpers, wandered around in a park in Moscow, and two professors of the Institute of Atheism argued with each other on the NON-existence of God. The devil himself, at a certain point, objected with them that...

"These are facts. And in this World there is nothing more stubborn than a fact"

That's it.

Do you want to translate this page in a different language? Click ---> HERE

quelo

PLEASE DON'T REPLAY IMMEDIATELY TOO THIS POST.

Just wait 24 hours. Than, tomorrow, post your comment to the content above.

(Thanks!)

Recusant

Okey doke. Addressing such an abundance of enthusiastic eschatology by way of failed analogies and appeals to mythical entities may take more effort than it would be worth anyway.    :teadrink:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dark Lightning

Yeah, word/picture salad. Cray-cray. My last response to such drivel.

Icarus

:oh dear:

^ WTF..... the sky is falling. Thanks for reminding us....But we already knew that.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

quelo

PLEASE DON'T REPLAY IMMEDIATELY TOO THIS POST. 
Just wait 24 hours. Than, tomorrow, post your comment to the content above.

(Thanks!)

Hey, I have just asked you to wait (and to meditate on the issue)  just for 24 hours, and than to write your post and your answers (24 hours, not 24 minutes). Don't be so incontinent and rash in the future, as you always risk to do some mistakes. I come straight to the point. Read this newspapers links below, than open someone of the links in the list at the bottom of this post. Than (perhaps) you will realise the reason why, after so long time, I am back here in your forum.

By now, the war of all against all, and total chaos, are beautiful and prepared, and ready to be served.

I HAVE NO TIME TO TRANSLATE THIS POST IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. PLEASE, DO IT YOURSELF USING GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER, OR MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER, WITH TRANSLATION OPTION

New raids on the Danube ports in Ukraine. Putin hits other grain routes

Xi Jinping, who decided to skip the G20 meeting of world leaders in New Delhi, will receive Maduro with whom Beijing has close relations

Super Vulcano Campi Flegrei, strong earthquake in Naples, the seismograph of the Vesuvian Observatory "fails"

Extreme bad weather in Hong Kong, it hasn't rained like this for 140 years

China will send a delegation to North Korea to deepen ties

North Korea-Russia summit, on the table weapons and humanitarian aid

Argentina, having just entered the Brics

China, now the request to the British Museum to return "the stolen treasures" becomes a social catchphrase

Seven outbreaks of African swine fever: the virus has reached Lomellina

Shock of a 'very strong' earthquake in Naples, the Campi Flegrei are still shaking: fear and people on the streets

India or Bharat? The invitation to the G20 raises controversy over the possible change of the country's name

China, exports fall, the USA has started its divorce from Beijing. Asian Bags in Red

Earthquake in Morocco, magnitude 7.0 shock: over 300 deaths feared. Meloni: "Italy is available to provide support"

Deaths, infections and variants, Covid is scary again. The WHO: "A worrying trend"

The USA is planning to send Atacms long-range missiles to Kiev

The oil bomb triggered by Arabia and Russia on Italy

Earthquake today in the Marche , felt in Ancona around 4.30pm: the magnitude is 3.9 with an epicenter in the sea along the coast, off the coast of Fano and Senigallia. Fear among the population

Campi Flegrei supervolcano, what would the eruption be like? «Eruptive column and ash up to Naples»

"China enlists former US soldiers." The Pentagon raises the alarm

Swine fever in Pavia, the EU locks down the entire province

Illegal migrants continue to cross the Balkan route. 120 traced yesterday in Val Rosandra

Environmentalists block traffic, motorist gets out of the car and kicks them

Here are the secret chats of the income ultras: "Let's put everything in focus. Let's get to the fights, they must be afraid "

Five workers dead at the Brandizzo railway construction site. The latest video shot by Kevin: "If I say 'train' move away"

African Union joins G20, strong recognition of continent of 1 billion people

Coup: US begins first major military movement in Niger

Mali military camp comes attacked a day after 49 civilians and 15 soldiers were killed in the assaults

North Korea says its latest submarine can launch nuclear weapons, but there are doubts

Hurricane Lee is charting a new course weather and may signal other monster storms

Moscow summons the Armenian ambassador for "unfriendly steps"

The earthquake in Morocco causes over a thousand deaths Collapses in Marrakech: «A nightmarish night»
«The Atlas chain compressed»

«No relation between Ancona, Campi Flegrei and Morocco, but remain vigilant"

Campi Flegrei, in case of eruption 1 million and 300 thousand to be evacuated: here is the plan to be implemented in 72 hours

Covid cases on the rise in Italy, "we will distribute masks in schools"

African anticyclone out of season, temperatures up to 35 degrees. But since the 12th storms (even strong ones) are arriving

Record rains in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, stock market and schools closed

Jealousy over Jack Ma, suicide due to the lockdown and the real estate chasm: Xi is alone. And now it risks

"Dozens of requests to buy bunkers": what's happening in Italy

Melting ice in Norway revealed a 4,000-year-old arrow that was likely lost while ancient hunters targeted reindeer

Here's why Hurricane Lee is alarming even if it doesn't reach land

Several headed asteroids towards Earth, imminent impact?

Such a powerful earthquake, unusual for Morocco

The Chinese base in Cuba which worries the United States

A green comet crosses the skies of the Earth for the first time in centuries

The original post was here:

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847309-ruffiani-internazionali-padre-terno-post21061058.html#post21061058
https://areaforum.forumattivo.it/t2046-questo-e-l-inizio-della-fine#8558
https://areaforum.forumattivo.it/t2047-das-ist-der-anfang-vom-ende#8559
https://lazattera.forumcommunity.net/?t=62839333&st=105#entry462585877
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163943283
http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85431&p=8751096&viewfull=1#post8751096
https://www.foroparalelo.com/general/este-es-el-principio-del-fin-1149529-post22118771/#post22118771
http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85425&p=8751097&viewfull=1#post8751097
http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85417&p=8751098&viewfull=1#post8751098
https://www.moonbbs.com/thread-4495347-1-1.html
https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-859
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/
https://forum-politique.org/d/145668-cest-le-debut-de-la-fin
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194638-Dies-ist-der-Anfang-vom-Ende
https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1726
https://forum.termometropolitico.it/824168-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-post19645828.html#post19645828
https://storiaepolitica.forumfree.it/?t=79578320#entry663904436
https://forum.fuoriditesta.it/il-confessionale/158713-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare.html#post3512379
https://atei.forumattivo.com/t1833-il-super-boeing-747-di-hoyle#31846
https://www.forumpolitico.net/viewtopic.php?p=27595#p27595
https://www.forumbox.co.uk/forum/thread/49648-uk-debt-how-to-manage-it-can-the-rich-do-more/?postID=148068#post148068
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/pax-et-bonum-from-holubice.571201/
https://debatepolitics.com/threads/pax-et-bonum-from-holubice.395794/
https://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16514.15
https://www.forumbox.co.uk/forum/thread/49648-uk-debt-how-to-manage-it-can-the-rich-do-more/?postID=148068#post148068
https://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/the-end-of-cash.363575/post-18276984
https://defendingthetruth.com/t/this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end.138912/post-1935753
https://www.foroparalelo.com/general/este-es-el-principio-del-fin-1149529-post22118771/#post22118771

billy rubin

what about the flat earth?

is it time to talk about it again?

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

i dont think we ve covered all the important aspects of flat earth theory.

its actually a much deeper subject than one would first expect.

lots of anomolies to reconcile.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Recusant

Quote from: Tank on September 10, 2023, 09:50:16 PMI'm smelling A) troll and B) Mobius

:popcorn:

It's not Mabus--note that he's not once mentioned Nostradamus, nor Marcuse (of whom Mabus/Markuze has become rather fond). Also quelo hasn't made generalized threats against the membership or announced the imminent death of atheism.

There are some similarities but quelo has a wider range of interests, and writes in paragraphs rather than exclamations.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dark Lightning

Still one tedious piece of work. I'll pass on the scrolling over that crap.

Recusant

:lol:  Yeah.  The whole "Here are the pearls--please try to overcome your natural porcine response and appreciate their splendor" thing is mildly amusing. Being generous.
— H. L. Mencken

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Recusant on September 11, 2023, 03:16:18 AM:lol:  Yeah.  The whole "Here are the pearls--please try to overcome your natural porcine response and appreciate their splendor" thing is mildly amusing. Being generous.

:rofl:

quelo