Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

God is in heaven

Started by MarcusA, July 19, 2023, 05:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

And I am on earth
And never the twain shall meet
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

Half the religious are already in heaven - blissed out.

The Magic Pudding.

You are a fucking idiot

The Magic Pudding.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding. on July 19, 2023, 01:33:52 PMYou are a fucking idiot

No I'm not! At least I don't think so? But if I was a fucking idiot how would I know?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MarcusA

If I am a fucking idiot, Magic Pudding, what are you - a genius?

MarcusA

I am a fucking genius compared to Magic Pudding.

Tank

Quote from: MarcusA on July 20, 2023, 06:17:19 AMI am a fucking genius compared to Magic Pudding.

Unacceptable. Your heading towards thin ice here.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

MarcusA and TMP and Biggus Dickus. Stop the shit disturbing all of you. Got it! You're fucking pissing me off. And why are you in this list BD? Because of your passive aggressive comments on your report. If all of you want to remain members stop behaving like childish bloody fuckwits. I have had enough. I come here to get away from Internet drama not to have to act like a supervisor in a kindergarten.

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: Tank on July 20, 2023, 08:38:59 AMMarcusA and TMP and Biggus Dickus. Stop the shit disturbing all of you. Got it! You're fucking pissing me off. And why are you in this list BD? Because of your passive aggressive comments on your report. If all of you want to remain members stop behaving like childish bloody fuckwits. I have had enough. I come here to get away from Internet drama not to have to act like a supervisor in a kindergarten.

You allow me more leeway than I deserve, Courtney would squashed me like a gnat.
Marcus has nothing to answer for, he is just doing what he does.
Is Bruno back? I hadn't noticed amongst all the Marcus, interesting.

Amongst all the Marcus

I'd come to the forum and nothing was happening so I invented Green.
Nothing is happening, just stoke the Ban thread or the next person thread.
The Ban Thread, The Next Person, Everything is Marcus
Rec's multiasociation thread, don't bother with an image, it's just a few words of wisdom from Marcus now

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on July 20, 2023, 08:38:59 AMMarcusA and TMP and Biggus Dickus. Stop the shit disturbing all of you. Got it! You're fucking pissing me off. And why are you in this list BD? Because of your passive aggressive comments on your report. If all of you want to remain members stop behaving like childish bloody fuckwits. I have had enough. I come here to get away from Internet drama not to have to act like a supervisor in a kindergarten.

I asked to banned over six months ago after you allowed all of the racists here at the Happy Aryan Forum to get away with using the N-Word, and you of course did nothing except ban me for six month because I hurt Magic Pennies wittle feelings. You also treated Mags like shit. She really cared for you folks and you just ignored her.

I came back after my six month ban as I was looking for an opportunity to make it permanent, and I guess this is it.

So fuck you, and fuck this forum,...I'll guess we'll all meet on the other side.

Adios Muchachos!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: Biggus Dickus on July 20, 2023, 02:16:58 PM

I asked to banned over six months ago after you allowed all of the racists here at the Happy Aryan Forum to get away with using the N-Word, and you of course did nothing except ban me for six month because I hurt Magic Pennies wittle feelings. You also treated Mags like shit. She really cared for you folks and you just ignored her.

I came back after my six month ban as I was looking for an opportunity to make it permanent, and I guess this is it.

So fuck you, and fuck this forum,...I'll guess we'll all meet on the other side.

Adios Muchachos!

I suppose so, or we could discuss stuff
Very few people used the N word
One used it deploring racism but that's no excuse, apparently.
You are right, I'm fundamentally evil but most here are virtuous, god knows I've been trying to subvert them for years.

MarcusA

God is in my head which is hell.

MarcusA

God is everywhere and nowhere.