News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Spread the Word:This is by far this best thing ever.

Started by afreethinker30, July 17, 2008, 06:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

Jolly Sapper

afreethinker30

Asmodean

SLAP! 1-0 to the atheist guy with funny voice  :pop:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

We have a large moron community here and my mom always got so pissy when they came to our house.It was the funniest thing ever she rarely cursed,but as soon as she would see one at the door she would start in.And usually didn't stop til the next day. roflol  It was an every Saturday thing wow this happened 4 times a month for atleast 6 years I can remember.

susangail

:hail:  roflol

That was great. Oh wow. That made my day. I completely agree with that. Believe what you want, but leave my door alone. Haha and I'm going to a mormon dance tomorrow night. You know the dances are all about sucking people in with their niceness, but they're fun all the same.
I've always wondered if atheists have ever done that, the door-to-door thing I mean.

Reminds me of a spanish teacher at my school. He was raised in some sort of Christian faith, but he's non-religious now. When people come to his door to preach, he invites them in for tea and debates with them. He's pretty much my hero.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

I can't help but giggle when I think about this clip.The mormons were out on the prawl Saturday morning when I headed into town to go to some yard sales.I so wanted to stop and talk to them but not enough time to  :(

Chimera

I don't remember Mormons ever coming to our door, but I have had some run-ins with Jehovah's Witnesses. They had the decency to wait until the afternoon to come by, but I was always on my way out the door to work or something.

This video is great, though. I love the parts at the end where he's all, "I'm sorry, were you in the middle of something?" LOL
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Jolly Sapper

The travelling Mormons aren't always so bad.  A few weeks ago on campus I had a pair or Mormon women try to do their spiel.  It probably works to my advantage that Mormon women are supposed to act rather docile.  I tried to get them to see the point of not going to church but keeping their faith.  It was a pleasant waste of an hour.

On the other hand, my wife has had to deal with the travelling Mormons on her farm.  Silly bastards drove up to her house where they were "greeted" by ten dogs (whose sole purpose for being on the farm is to eat things that shouldn't be on the farm) and got out of their car to try to do their spiel.  Wifey was worried one of her dogs would bite them and she'd get sued.  She had to shoo them away several times but they kept coming back.  

UNTIL that is, she got a pygmy goat.  

The last time they tried to be brave enough to come to the farm, before they could even step out their car the little pygmy goat was on the hood of their Mormon-mobile.  Just staring at them with those creepy goat eyes.  

And that was that.   :devil:

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Jolly Sapper"The travelling Mormons aren't always so bad.  A few weeks ago on campus I had a pair or Mormon women try to do their spiel.  It probably works to my advantage that Mormon women are supposed to act rather docile.  I tried to get them to see the point of not going to church but keeping their faith.  It was a pleasant waste of an hour.

On the other hand, my wife has had to deal with the travelling Mormons on her farm.  Silly bastards drove up to her house where they were "greeted" by ten dogs (whose sole purpose for being on the farm is to eat things that shouldn't be on the farm) and got out of their car to try to do their spiel.  Wifey was worried one of her dogs would bite them and she'd get sued.  She had to shoo them away several times but they kept coming back.  

UNTIL that is, she got a pygmy goat.  

The last time they tried to be brave enough to come to the farm, before they could even step out their car the little pygmy goat was on the hood of their Mormon-mobile.  Just staring at them with those creepy goat eyes.  

And that was that.   :devil:

And that is why I shall buy a goat.I wonder if it will keep the vile baptists off my lawn like it does for mormons.Haha.

Jolly Sapper

Goats, keeps the lawn mowed AND works as fundie repellent.

afreethinker30

I can see a commerical for it now.

For a limited time only you can buy this pure bred,100 percent healthy goat.Not only can you use it's milk,it keeps your lawn trimmed and helps crack down on those pesky mormons in your yard.Call in the next 15 minutes and you will recieve a collar with a bell.This collar retails for 49.95 but will be yours free if you call now.