News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

This is amazing.

Started by EvolutionCalling, July 14, 2008, 03:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Chimera

Hehe. That made me LOL.

The tune reminded me of a lot of the stuff my parents like to listen to. I have a secret evil urge to play that song at their church.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Jolly Sapper

I think i've seen another slideshow/flash animation with this song as the sound track..

susangail

Ha wow. I totally thought this was going to be commentary-ish on a religious song... and then that chorus. Love it.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

Asmodean

*whistle, whistle* he'll F you up *whistle, whistle* so you'd better do some praying while you caaan! *whistle*

AAARRGH!!! Get outa my HEAD!!!  :beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

ewomack

Nice classic folky feeling with a poignant message!  :D
Ed Womack
Get Milked

quizlixx

:D good message for the childrens
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."