News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

This is amazing.

Started by EvolutionCalling, July 14, 2008, 03:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Chimera

Hehe. That made me LOL.

The tune reminded me of a lot of the stuff my parents like to listen to. I have a secret evil urge to play that song at their church.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Jolly Sapper

I think i've seen another slideshow/flash animation with this song as the sound track..

susangail

Ha wow. I totally thought this was going to be commentary-ish on a religious song... and then that chorus. Love it.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

Asmodean

*whistle, whistle* he'll F you up *whistle, whistle* so you'd better do some praying while you caaan! *whistle*

AAARRGH!!! Get outa my HEAD!!!  :beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

ewomack

Nice classic folky feeling with a poignant message!  :D
Ed Womack
Get Milked

quizlixx

:D good message for the childrens
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."