News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

jesus:

Started by EvolutionCalling, July 12, 2008, 10:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

son of god. savior. transportation industry entrepreneur.

was anybody else aware that jesus bought a trucking company in the 50's?

afreethinker30

Jesus our founder and CEO

susangail

Wow. He's been busy. First He died for our sins, last I checked He was forgiving them, and now He's running a trucking company... I hope He's a good multi-tasker...
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Asmodean

Quote from: "susangail"Wow. He's been busy. First He died for our sins, last I checked He was forgiving them, and now He's running a trucking company... I hope He's a good multi-tasker...

I can read a newspaper, watch TV, listen to radio, smoke, eat and be useless all at the same time. HEY! Mebbbe I'm Jesus!  :eek:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Smallville

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "susangail"Wow. He's been busy. First He died for our sins, last I checked He was forgiving them, and now He's running a trucking company... I hope He's a good multi-tasker...

I can read a newspaper, watch TV, listen to radio, smoke, eat and be useless all at the same time. HEY! Mebbbe I'm Jesus!  :eek:

Wait a minute! I thought elsewhere you said you were EVIL.
Two wrongs don't make a right but three left turns will.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." â€" Nietzsche
"Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt." - Clarence Darrow

EvolutionCalling

Jesus... Evil... that explains a lot.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Smallville"Wait a minute! I thought elsewhere you said you were EVIL.
Is Jesus supposed to be good then?  :raised:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Smallville"Wait a minute! I thought elsewhere you said you were EVIL.

This explains it all.

quizlixx

Quote from: "afreethinker30"

This explains it all.

that pic took me a minute to figure out. i was thinking, why is he holding jesus's arm.
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

afreethinker30

Did the same with me when I frist saw it.  :D

Chimera

LOL

This thread cracks me up.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

afreethinker30

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"son of god. savior. transportation industry entrepreneur.

was anybody else aware that jesus bought a trucking company in the 50's?

I wonder if he drives a rig to?
BEEP BEEP

Smallville

I just guess he's the original "Holy Roller"!
Two wrongs don't make a right but three left turns will.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." â€" Nietzsche
"Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt." - Clarence Darrow