News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

batman movie premiere shirt ideas?

Started by susangail, July 12, 2008, 06:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susangail

Me and a few friends are going to the Dark Knight premiere and I'm attempting to talk them in to making and wearing batman-esque t-shirts. I want capes as well but I don't think I can push them that far....

So, any ideas on what should go on the shirts (and potentially, capes)?  Much appreciated!  :D
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Will

There are a few ways to go...
funny:

cheeky:

classic:

over the top:

aborable:
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

susangail

Quote from: "Willravel"There are a few ways to go...
funny:
Love it!!!!

Quote from: "Willravel"cheeky:
Never....

Thanks!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

susangail

I have an idea to put "WWJD: What Would the Joker Do?" on it, but I'm not sure if that would be offensive (in my very conservative town). I found it hilarious, but then my friend brought up that we'll probably be waiting in line for a good six or so hours potentially with a lot of religious people. I don't know... I never know when I should try not to offend people and then when to just be like fuck it, I don't care. Bleh.

I'm SO excited though! Anyone else going to the premiere?