News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

batman movie premiere shirt ideas?

Started by susangail, July 12, 2008, 06:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susangail

Me and a few friends are going to the Dark Knight premiere and I'm attempting to talk them in to making and wearing batman-esque t-shirts. I want capes as well but I don't think I can push them that far....

So, any ideas on what should go on the shirts (and potentially, capes)?  Much appreciated!  :D
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Will

There are a few ways to go...
funny:

cheeky:

classic:

over the top:

aborable:
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

susangail

Quote from: "Willravel"There are a few ways to go...
funny:
Love it!!!!

Quote from: "Willravel"cheeky:
Never....

Thanks!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

susangail

I have an idea to put "WWJD: What Would the Joker Do?" on it, but I'm not sure if that would be offensive (in my very conservative town). I found it hilarious, but then my friend brought up that we'll probably be waiting in line for a good six or so hours potentially with a lot of religious people. I don't know... I never know when I should try not to offend people and then when to just be like fuck it, I don't care. Bleh.

I'm SO excited though! Anyone else going to the premiere?