News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Makes me want to steal one...

Started by EvolutionCalling, July 08, 2008, 02:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susangail

Quote from: "Evolved"

It's a miracle!  The guy needs to shave his knuckles, though.
And they say we didn't evolve from monkeys... (okay lame I know, I'm sleep-deprived)
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Jolly Sapper

susangail

Quote from: "Jolly Sapper"This is hilarious!
I come to these type of topics when I'm bummed. They always raise my spirits  :D
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

rlrose328

My mom has always worked in churches as a organist and choir director.  When I was a wee lass, I'd sneak into the back rooms during her choir rehersals and I'd chug the grape juice used for communion and munch on the communion wafers (eucharist, host, dead man's bones, whatever).  They were so tasteless but it felt good, even at age 8, to just munch on them.  No one ever caught on that I know of.  

I'd love to mount and lacquer a eucharist... put a nice plaque on it and hang it on the wall.  :-)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Jolly Sapper

Quote from: "rlrose328"I'd love to mount and lacquer a eucharist...

That sounds soooo dirty....  I will one day make a T-shirt that bears those words.. this I promise to do before I die.

rlrose328

Quote from: "Jolly Sapper"
Quote from: "rlrose328"I'd love to mount and lacquer a eucharist...

That sounds soooo dirty....  I will one day make a T-shirt that bears those words.. this I promise to do before I die.

ROFL!  Gee... I hadn't even THOUGH of it that way.  Whatever floats your boat, my friend.   roflol
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!