News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Atheism is...

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 13, 2021, 12:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

This are my auto-fill suggestions when I add the search terms Atheism is:

"Atheism is a non-prophet organization" :lol:

"Atheism is a crime in Brazil"  :wtf:

What are yours?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Exactly like your top screen shot.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

I got the same, along with "atheism is unstoppable merch".  Apparently we have a store.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

I use DuckDuckGo as my default search engine, and it has an unusual result in its suggestions. Fewer than the Google suggestions, but two that aren't included.

atheism is unstoppable
atheism israel
atheism is unstoppable twitter
is - Atheism Plus Search

That last one is a little strange. Apparently Atheism+ had a custom search and it still exists despite Atheism+ being long defunct. If you click on it you get a "this domain for sale" page. It's probably an artefact within Bing (Bing Custom Search), since Bing is one of the components used by DuckDuckGo. I don't know where "atheism israel" comes from.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration β€” courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
β€” H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

No one

I rely on said store for all my infant grinding, kitten stuffing, and puppy kicking needs.

No minimum. Delivery is always free. 

viocjit

Quote from: Recusant on March 13, 2021, 08:10:14 PM
I use DuckDuckGo as my default search engine, and it has an unusual result in its suggestions. Fewer than the Google suggestions, but two that aren't included.

atheism is unstoppable
atheism israel
is - Atheism Plus Search

That last one is a little strange. Apparently Atheism+ had a custom search and it still exists despite Atheism+ being long defunct. If you click on it you get a "this domain for sale" page. It's probably an artefact within Bing (Bing Custom Search), since Bing is one of the components used by DuckDuckGo. I don't know where "atheism israel" comes from.

I think "Atheism Israel" is from a conspiracy theory or / and to find info about Atheism in this country.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: viocjit on March 18, 2021, 04:16:30 AM
Quote from: Recusant on March 13, 2021, 08:10:14 PM

atheism is unstoppable
atheism israel
is - Atheism Plus Search

I think "Atheism Israel" is from a conspiracy theory or / and to find info about Atheism in this country.

I'm guessing it's the latter, to find info about Atheism in Israel.