News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Tiny rant

Started by Atheist Mother, July 07, 2008, 06:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loffler

What's to happen when he needs more surgeries or physical therapies and his loony mother puts all her son's chips in the collection plate instead?

If she turns down a single surgery she should lose custody of this and all future children.

susangail

Quote from: "Loffler"What's to happen when he needs more surgeries or physical therapies and his loony mother puts all her son's chips in the collection plate instead?

If she turns down a single surgery she should lose custody of this and all future children.
It's disgusting.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Pricia

Yikes. Remember though, God only makes you go through what He knows you can survive, and even if the kid dies, I'm sure He had a good reason for it.

Or maybe it was Satan's will, you never know.

Bottom line... they have an answer for everything  :hmm:

susangail

Quote from: "Pricia"Yikes. Remember though, God only makes you go through what He knows you can survive, and even if the kid dies, I'm sure He had a good reason for it.

Or maybe it was Satan's will, you never know.

Bottom line... they have an answer for everything  :hmm:
Oh yes, and they're always so short and sweet. "It's His Will (Plan, etc.)", "It was his time.", "God brought him home.", and so on. Not very creative if you ask me.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Will

Quote from: "susangail"Oh yes, and they're always so short and sweet. "It's His Will (Plan, etc.)", "It was his time.", "God brought him home.", and so on. Not very creative if you ask me.
I'd like to hear a more creative response once in a while. "Tod had to be run over by a train as a part of god's plan to implement new train safety legislation." or "Grampa had a heart attack because god needed a fishing buddy." I might as well be entertained if someone's going to BS me.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

susangail

Quote from: "Willravel"
Quote from: "susangail"Oh yes, and they're always so short and sweet. "It's His Will (Plan, etc.)", "It was his time.", "God brought him home.", and so on. Not very creative if you ask me.
I'd like to hear a more creative response once in a while. "Tod had to be run over by a train as a part of god's plan to implement new train safety legislation." or "Grampa had a heart attack because god needed a fishing buddy." I might as well be entertained if someone's going to BS me.
But you forget, creative "answers" like that require thinking.