News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

WALL-E

Started by leftyguitarjoe, July 07, 2008, 02:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftyguitarjoe

A lady friend and I just went to the movies and saw wall-e.
its awesome!!!!!!
I highly recommend it to you all. Its a cute little movie. Great for dates!!! hahaha

Tom62

My wife and I saw WALL-E last week and we loved it. I also highly recommend it to you all.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

jcm

pixar films keep getting better and better. it is my favorite so far.

eeeeee-va...i can't stop saying it!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

curiosityandthecat

Tryin' to see it this week some time. Watched the preview months ago and obsessively sent it to everyone I know. Looks brilliant.  :lol:
-Curio

Evolved

I really want to see it too...no spoilers, please!
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Chimera

I saw this on Friday, and I loved it. Such a great story, and Wall*E is so dang cute!!
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

susangail

I hate robots. I'm not afraid of them, I just can't stand them (which is why I'm not a Star Wars fan). But I actually want to see this one! It looks so good. A friend and I read an article that said it's basically 90 minutes of "leftist-influenced" man-bashing like mankind is evil, we run ourselves into the ground, blah blah blah. That just made me want to see it even more  :D Can't wait!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Steve Reason

Quote from: "susangail"I hate robots. I'm not afraid of them, I just can't stand them (which is why I'm not a Star Wars fan). But I actually want to see this one! It looks so good. A friend and I read an article that said it's basically 90 minutes of "leftist-influenced" man-bashing like mankind is evil, we run ourselves into the ground, blah blah blah. That just made me want to see it even more  :D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

myleviathan

Quote from: "Evolved"I really want to see it too...no spoilers, please!

WALL-E dies at the end.   :devil:
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

susangail

Quote from: "Steve Reason"
Quote from: "susangail"I hate robots. I'm not afraid of them, I just can't stand them (which is why I'm not a Star Wars fan). But I actually want to see this one! It looks so good. A friend and I read an article that said it's basically 90 minutes of "leftist-influenced" man-bashing like mankind is evil, we run ourselves into the ground, blah blah blah. That just made me want to see it even more  :D
I like it.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

jcm

Quote from: "myleviathan"

WALL-E dies at the end.   :hmm:

guess you'll have to find out!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

MariaEvri

I wanna see it but I'll wait for the dvd. I ahve a thing with close spaces and crowds. BTW wall-e reminds me of an old movie witha  robot ehm... johnny-5 i think?
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

jcm

Quote from: "MariaEvri"I wanna see it but I'll wait for the dvd. I ahve a thing with close spaces and crowds. BTW wall-e reminds me of an old movie witha  robot ehm... johnny-5 i think?

that is what i thought, and a little bit of ET in him too.

btw it is worth seeing in the theater

Evolved

Quote from: "myleviathan"

WALL-E dies at the end.   :devil:

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen