News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

So who or what was/is the best vampire ever?

Started by Bad Penny II, December 12, 2020, 11:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

There is a problem with the polling threads on the forum, I noticed this in the latest photo comp, my photo which was much better than all the others is lagging behind lesser pics.

So just express your preferences, I'll tally them all and announce the winner, it's better this way, the result will be free of Chinese manipulation.

Nadja  :love:

Laslo is OK

Nandor and Colin Robertson

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Bad Penny II

Bad Penny II

Bad Penny II

Bad Penny II

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

I vote for the Shadow of the Vampire guy.  He was the first one I thought of when I saw that subject line.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Apparently my entry was the thread-killer so that means I must have won this vampire challenge! :grin:  :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.