Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

It's December!

Started by xSilverPhinx, December 07, 2020, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Y'all know what that means! :grin:

Unwrap the gift and find out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

Randy

I wonder what the Venus Fly Trap thinks of being decorated. In any case, that's a funny photo. :)
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Randy on December 08, 2020, 01:00:00 AM
I wonder what the Venus Fly Trap thinks of being decorated. In any case, that's a funny photo. :)

It must be thinking, "you've got to be kidding me!"  :P

xSilverPhinx

Harmonie

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 07, 2020, 10:58:39 PM
Y'all know what that means! :grin:

Unwrap the gift and find out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol. I saw a video of that on Tumblr years ago and never did know where it came from. The version I saw had Christmas music in the background.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on December 16, 2020, 05:42:22 AM
how did they do that?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassy_Justice

QuoteSassy Justice

Sassy Justice is a web television series created by Trey Parker, Matt Stone and Peter Serafinowicz that uses deepfake technology to insert unrelated celebrities and politicians into the fictional world of a television reporter.[1] The first episode was posted to YouTube on October 26, 2020.[2] The series was created by the newly-formed Deep Voodoo studio, made up of over a dozen computer graphics artists assembled for a film project that was interrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and is based on a series of impressions that Serafinowicz developed of a "sassy" Donald Trump.[3] The creators have a handful of shorter videos alongside a 15-minute first episode that may be turned into an ongoing series, film, or other type of project.[3]

Deepfakes
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/jan/13/what-are-deepfakes-and-how-can-you-spot-them

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on December 16, 2020, 05:22:16 AM

:rofl:

Quote from: billy rubin on December 16, 2020, 05:42:22 AM
how did they do that?

I knew it was a fake from the moment Tronald Dump said, "I'm gonna read you a story." We all know he can't read. :lol:

Randy

Quote from: Magdalena on December 16, 2020, 05:22:16 AM

That's amazing! I guess computers can do just about anything these days. Also the video was pretty funny, :)
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg