News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

1k Posts Celebration for...

Started by Magdalena, March 17, 2020, 05:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Dark Lightning 
Congratulations!
:frolic:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

May you strike thousands of times more.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dark Lightning

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

billy rubin

lol

i'm old too

so here it is for you

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

I was thinking about Ozzie, but I like this version too!

ETA: Is this where the original came from?

Icarus

Good work DL. You are, having completed your heathen apprenticeship, officially pronounced; "one of chosen". 

Recusant

Cheers, Dark Lightning. It's good to have you here.  :palpatine:

Your handle has some fond associations for me. The band officially called the Nick Gravenites-John Cipollina Band was also known as Thunder and Lightning. Many happy evenings enjoying their music at The Saloon in North Beach. I shared a few relaxing smokes with Gravenites in the street outside between sets.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Icarus on March 18, 2020, 01:15:07 AM
Good work DL. You are, having completed your heathen apprenticeship, officially pronounced; "one of chosen".

Thanks!

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Recusant on March 18, 2020, 01:16:05 AM
Cheers, Dark Lightning. It's good to have you here.  :palpatine:

Your handle has some fond associations for me. The band officially called the Nick Gravenites-John Cipollina Band was also known as Thunder and Lightning. Many happy evenings enjoying their music at The Saloon in North Beach. I shared a few relaxing smokes with Gravenites in the street outside between sets.

I like that tune!

Sandra Craft

Congratulations!  I don't have any cool gifs, so I'll just say "one of us".  (it sounds cool is you chant it)
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 18, 2020, 01:32:08 AM
Congratulations!  I don't have any cool gifs, so I'll just say "one of us".  (it sounds cool is you chant it)

;D One of them...