News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

yooooooo i'm new eh.

Started by lifeatlast, July 01, 2008, 03:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifeatlast

whats up. my names kevin. i'm a christian. but i'm on here to get a good perspective on how athiests think. because it facinates me. i'm not here to stirr up debates and insult. no point in that, and no one learns. just chat about stuff. so yeah. i'm stolked.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "lifeatlast"whats up. my names kevin. i'm a christian. but i'm on here to get a good perspective on how athiests think. because it facinates me. i'm not here to stirr up debates and insult. no point in that, and no one learns. just chat about stuff. so yeah. i'm stolked.

Are you Canadian, as well, eh? :borg:   :D
-Curio

susangail

Quote from: "lifeatlast"whats up. my names kevin. i'm a christian. but i'm on here to get a good perspective on how athiests think. because it facinates me. i'm not here to stirr up debates and insult. no point in that, and no one learns. just chat about stuff. so yeah. i'm stolked.
Welcome to HAF! I'm glad you're here, I love it when people try to see things from a new perspective. It makes life more interesting IMO.

Happy posting!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

McQ

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the intro. You'll find a lot of intelligent people here who are willing to share their beliefs and information.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

leftyguitarjoe

Welcome!!!

I hope you learn alot :cool:

Evolved

Yo kevin.  Welcome to the forum!  Thanks for being civil.  We'll do our best to answer any questions that you have.
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

lifeatlast