News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Mon Dieu, mon Dieu! 2000 posts!

Started by Magdalena, June 26, 2019, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Congratulations hermes2015!
:frolic:
(Touched by His Noodly Appendage)

Woohoo!!!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Merci beaucoup, mes amis!

This has caught me completely by surprise, because I never look at my post count.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Mags does. She's our post party organiser! <3
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

Quote from: hermes2015 on June 26, 2019, 07:24:17 PM
Merci beaucoup, mes amis!

This has caught me completely by surprise, because I never look at my post count.

Excellent!!!

Dark Lightning

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Woohoooooooooooooooo! It's party time!

Throw da Dancin' M&Ms on da Floor!

:party:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

Thanks for your contributions Hermes.  Keep up the good work.

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 26, 2019, 09:32:21 PM
Woohoooooooooooooooo! It's party time!

Throw da Dancin' M&Ms on da Floor!

:party:

hermes2015

Thanks again for your kindness, everyone. I feel very at home here with my cyber family.
:love:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on June 27, 2019, 12:01:08 AM

:lol: I approve of this! There's no need to sugar coat the excellence that is chocolate. 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Cheers, hermes2015! Your contributions to the discussions here (and your excellent photographs) have made you an invaluable member of this site. Thank you for sharing your time with us.  :) Here's to the next 2,000!  :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken