News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

SPORTS NEWS: Gay Wins Trials 100 in Wind-aided 9.68 Seconds

Started by McQ, June 30, 2008, 04:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

http://sports.myway.com/news/06292008/v5577.html

In a tremendous victory for homosexual athletes worldwide, a gay man has run the 100 meter faster th.......[/color]

....what's that? His...name....is?

Gay?

Shit.
Never mind.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

susangail

Me: "................?"
Me, a minute or two later: "Ooohhhhh!!! I get it! Haha that's funny!"
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

McQ

I'm really hoping The Onion takes this and runs with it.

RUNS WITH IT! I made another funny!

Thank you, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your servers!
--Penn Jillette

McQ

Quote from: "susangail"Me: "................?"

The news people served this up so perfectly, it would have been a crime not to grab that headline and do something with it, as juvenile as it was.  :)
--Penn Jillette

afreethinker30

susangail

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "susangail"Me: "................?"

The news people served this up so perfectly, it would have been a crime not to grab that headline and do something with it, as juvenile as it was.  :hail:
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

crocofish

In that article there is this gem of a quote: "Gay and Dix looked at each other and slapped palms" .  I guess Gay likes Dix.   :D
"The cloud condenses, and looks back on itself, in wonder." -- unknown

susangail

Quote from: "crocofish"In that article there is this gem of a quote: "Gay and Dix looked at each other and slapped palms" .  I guess Gay likes Dix.   :D
Jeez, you'd think they did this intentionally.

Evolved

Quote"It means a lot to me," the 25-year-old Gay said. "I'm glad my body could do it, because now I know I have it in me."

QuoteDerek Miles won the men's pole vault...

QuoteBut Phillips flopped Sunday, winding up in fourth place by less than an inch.

Quote"I'm sore right now," Gay said...

This tells quite a story!  Gay wave!

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

myleviathan

QuoteAfter the race, Gay and Dix looked at each other and slapped palms, then hugged.

That's my favorite.
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

leftyguitarjoe

Well, I congratulate the guy. I cant run worth shit hahahaha!!

What an ironic name hahaha!!

leftyguitarjoe

whoops. double post.

McQ

Quote from: "crocofish"In that article there is this gem of a quote: "Gay and Dix looked at each other and slapped palms" .  I guess Gay likes Dix.   :D

I missed that bit! Oh, man...does that put the icing on this or what? Good catch!
--Penn Jillette