News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Richard Dawkins to make appearance on Doctor Who

Started by Will, June 28, 2008, 07:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Just a reminder to all of our HAF members from the UK, Richard Dawkins, author of such books as "The God Delusion", will play himself in tonight's episode of Doctor Who. For those outside of the US, this episode will re-air on BBC America in several weeks and will undoubtedly be available via less reputable internet means immediately following it's airing in the UK.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Loffler

Will

Quote from: "Loffler"Less reputable as in, Youtube?
I was thinking more along the lines of a torrent hosting site like mininova, but sure, Youtube works.

HappyAtheistForum.com is in no way affiliated with mininova or any other site which may allow for the unauthorized transfer of copyritten materials.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Will

I've just seen the appearance, and it's brief but awesome. Even in the world of Doctor Who, Richard Dawkins is always right.