News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

bumper sticker on Faceboook

Started by susangail, June 26, 2008, 06:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susangail

So I'm a Facebook addict and I was looking at my friends profile (a Christian) and I saw her Bumper Sticker App. The one I saw on her page was a sign outside of a church (like the ones that say "Come worship with us!") This one said:

"Stop, drop, and roll won't work in hell. - God"

At first, I was shocked she had that on her page, and then I just started laughing...
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Will

A question I might ask:

What if it did work in hell? What if it was simply a matter of being on fire and then putting it out and then everything was fine? The Bible is quite vague on this point.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

susangail

Quote from: "Willravel"A question I might ask:

What if it did work in hell? What if it was simply a matter of being on fire and then putting it out and then everything was fine? The Bible is quite vague on this point.
Great point. If that's the case, I'll take a little burn over an eternity of singing and worshiping.
Just a thought... maybe putting the fire out is like some sort of initiation to get into some secret afterlife club in hell... You figure it out, you're in, you don't...
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

jcm

Quote from: "Willravel"A question I might ask:

fire doesn't exist in a place that doesn't exist.

another question, why the hell do angels need wings? flap all you want, you ain't going to get anywhere outside of the universe.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs