News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

The world will end in 24 hours. Who do you...

Started by Tank, April 17, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Red_Cloud

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

No one

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on October 01, 2019, 11:03:28 PM
Orange you glad you joined this forum?

If I was a mod here you would be banned for this ::)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 02, 2019, 06:41:10 PM
If I was a mod here you would be banned for this ::)
He shall bless you with orange blossom fragance oil.

No one

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on October 03, 2019, 02:10:32 AM
Plumb out of patience Bruno?

No, sorry was just joking about your pun didn't mean anything by it.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 03, 2019, 04:14:09 PM
Quote from: No one on October 03, 2019, 02:10:32 AM
Plumb out of patience Bruno?

Hey, that's a grape pun.
And...regular Jesus works with grapes, Citrus Jesus works with oranges.  :reading:

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Magdalena on October 01, 2019, 07:31:38 PM

He shal bless you with Limonene.
:P

Ahaa! . . . is limonene a lubricant then Magdalena?. . . Thanks! :frolic:

Magdalena

Quote from: Red_Cloud on October 03, 2019, 09:02:47 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 01, 2019, 07:31:38 PM

He shal bless you with Limonene.
:P

Ahaa! . . . is limonene a lubricant then Magdalena?. . . Thanks! :frolic:
No.  :smileshake:
Papasito Bruno is the one who: "Was god's anointed but took a shower." He gets the orange blossom fragance oil.

You, my friend,  were blessed with Limonene:
QuoteLimonene is a chemical found in the peels of citrus fruits and in other plants. It is used to make medicine. D-limonene is naturally used by plants to kill pathogens; therefore, d-limonene has antibacterial and antifungal properties.[7] Aids in weight loss. D-limonene acts as a mild appetite suppressant and prevents weight gain.[8][9] Decreases anxiety and insomnia.

:grin:

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey