News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

The world will end in 24 hours. Who do you...

Started by Tank, April 17, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Red_Cloud on September 26, 2019, 03:07:37 AM
B) Fuck (All your wives, daughters, grandmothers and donkeys.
I don't know man...King Solomon would be laughing so hard right now. He is believed to have had around 700 wives, and another 300 concubines, or mistresses. AND...and...Who knows how many donkeys!
You are aware that you only have 24 hours right?  :worried:
~I'm just saying.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Magdalena on September 26, 2019, 05:53:14 AM
Quote from: Red_Cloud on September 26, 2019, 03:07:37 AM
B) Fuck (All your wives, daughters, grandmothers and donkeys.
I don't know man...King Solomon would be laughing so hard right now. He is believed to have had around 700 wives, and another 300 concubines, or mistresses. AND...and...Who knows how many donkeys!
You are aware that you only have 24 hours right?  :worried:
~I'm just saying.
Well Magdalena, I would ask for a special concession. I wold start early and finish late, perhaps not bother with the grandmothers and just have a few donkeys. I do have the equipment, all in top class condition. Who knows, the good Lord might allow a resurrection! Or should that be rez-erection?  :P

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Red_Cloud

Quote from: No one on September 26, 2019, 09:17:58 AM
Or a second coming?

Now that is good! . . VERY GOOD!  ;D

By the way! How do I install permanent text at the bottom of my post? Like for example as Tank has done with......
                          If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
          "Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
           'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
            Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: Red_Cloud on September 26, 2019, 10:54:37 AM
Quote from: No one on September 26, 2019, 09:17:58 AM
Or a second coming?

Now that is good! . . VERY GOOD!  ;D

By the way! How do I install permanent text at the bottom of my post? Like for example as Tank has done with......
          "Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
           'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Click on your own name, that will take you to your profile summery select Modify Profile > Forum Profile. Scroll to the bottom and type what your want into the 'Signature' box.

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2019, 11:34:24 AM
Click on your own name, that will take you to your profile summery select Modify Profile > Forum Profile. Scroll to the bottom and type what your want into the 'Signature' box.

Thank you Tank, much appreciated! ;D

Magdalena

A) Kill
B) Fuck
C) Apologise to

A)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

B)

C)

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Magdalena on September 26, 2019, 08:27:09 PM
Mayyyyybe...
One Oompa Loompa

I'm so offended by this, that's not a real orange person, that's a little green haired white guy with his face painted orange!  That's bad, it's very very bad, it's the badest case of orange face I've ever seen in history ever!
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on September 27, 2019, 09:40:46 AM

I'm so offended by this, that's not a real orange person, that's a little green haired white guy with his face painted orange!  That's bad, it's very very bad, it's the badest case of orange face I've ever seen in history ever!

Ugh! That voice!
:la la la la:
Make it stop!

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Magdalena

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena