News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 19, 2020, 08:17:51 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on March 18, 2020, 04:15:47 PM
:lol:

Actually, the poor kid! That had to hurt.

Yeah...but that's the pain of existence :'(

She may have learned a lesson. In America it could be a real gun. :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

billy rubin

lol

my wife works at a mcdonalds and goez off on how dirty people are with their money. she dealz with hundreds of people in a buzy day

hello
id like an x
/coughs on hand
/fishes out money
/coughz on money in hand
/hands money to my wife
thankz

she started wearing glovez and they made her go back to the grille "to avoid frightening people"

set the function, not the mechanism.

joeactor

Quote from: billy rubin on March 21, 2020, 05:28:58 PM
lol

my wife works at a mcdonalds and goez off on how dirty people are with their money. she dealz with hundreds of people in a buzy day

hello
id like an x
/coughs on hand
/fishes out money
/coughz on money in hand
/hands money to my wife
thankz

she started wearing glovez and they made her go back to the grille "to avoid frightening people"

I see that all the time. The gloves give a false sense of security, IMHO. People wearing gloves do the exact same dirty behaviors... Touch contaminated things, then their face, then your food, then their foot, then the door handle. Good thing they're wearing gloves!

Dark Lightning

I remember when I was in the US Navy, and in the chow line, there was a guy pulling bread from the loaves and picking his nose part of the time. He was issued gloves, but simply picked his nose with the gloves on. They were the thick butyl ones like you would use for working with harsh chemicals. SMH

billy rubin

thank god he wasn't making doughnuts.

joeactor

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on March 23, 2020, 09:31:04 PM
thank god he wasn't making doughnuts.

I know a guy, where one place he worked a coworker brought in a box of doughnuts. Once everybody had one, he pulled out a photo of him with an erection and the doughnuts spindled on it.  >:(  That's a good way to get yourself killed.

xSilverPhinx

:lol: This Dragon's Den spoof is spot on in so many ways!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor

billy rubin

my number two daughter is a lesbian!

wait, sorry, that's my favorite niece.

my daughter is actually not a lesbian, but she tells people that when they hit on her at work so that they leave her alone.

i'm going to have to explain to her that claiming to be a lesbian only discourages heterosexual people, but i suppoise she'll figure that out eventually.

maybe i'll just leave this one alone.

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on March 26, 2020, 09:06:16 PM
my number two daughter is a lesbian!

wait, sorry, that's my favorite niece.

my daughter is actually not a lesbian, but she tells people that when they hit on her at work so that they leave her alone.

i'm going to have to explain to her that claiming to be a lesbian only discourages heterosexual people, but i suppoise she'll figure that out eventually.

maybe i'll just leave this one alone.

I think this is one of those times that experience is going to be the only way a child will learn.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

my own teenage discoveries of this nature led to some unusual mistakes.

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on March 26, 2020, 09:30:06 PM
my own teenage discoveries of this nature led to some unusual mistakes.

I suspect many of us made those mistakes.

Biggus Dickus

One of my meditation teachers told a group of us today in a video chat that in this time of Coronavirus staying at home we should focus on inner peace. One of the ways to achieve this is to always finish things we start, and as we all could use more calm in our lives especially in these stressful times I looked through my house to find little projects or other minor things I'd started, but hadn't yet finished.

So I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz.

Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."