News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

I'm doing very well Mags, thanks. Just finished up a nice, long and relaxing holiday break...how are you, and the other members here at the "Happy Flat Earth Forum"? 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

:computerwave: Hello Papasito Bruno! ;D

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 02, 2020, 06:17:20 PM
..."Happy Flat Earth Forum"? 8)

Are you telling me you don't believe the meteor that killed the dinosaurs around 65 million years ago flattened the entire planet like a pancake?

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

here's how it happened

set the function, not the mechanism.

xSilverPhinx

:lol

And the ones who had wings were able to fly back, later evolving into modern birds.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 02, 2020, 07:54:02 PM

Are you telling me you don't believe the meteor that killed the dinosaurs around 65 million years ago flattened the entire planet like a pancake?

Hello xSP, and Happy New Year!....I hope you are doing well, it's good to hear from you. :-*

I always believed  the earth was flat because it bumped into the glass at the top of the terrarium we are enclosed in...I mean come on xSP! If a meteorite hit the earth it would have shattered the glass terrarium, and the planet's surface would be covered with shards of glass!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 02, 2020, 08:16:24 PM

Hello xSP, and Happy New Year!....I hope you are doing well, it's good to hear from you. :-*

I always believed  the earth was flat because it bumped into the glass at the top of the terrarium we are enclosed in...I mean come on xSP! If a meteorite hit the earth it would have shattered the glass terrarium, and the planet's surface would be covered with shards of glass!

I'm doing great, and hope you are too! ;D

It was covered in shards of glass, but the round earth conspiracists cleaned up all the contradictory evidence, of course!  Why do you think there's overwhelming evidence for the round earth theory? They tipped the balance in their favour by systematically destroying opposing evidence!

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 02, 2020, 08:26:44 PM

I always believed  the earth was flat because it bumped into the glass at the top of the terrarium we are enclosed in...I mean come on xSP! If a meteorite hit the earth it would have shattered the glass terrarium, and the planet's surface would be covered with shards of glass!

It was covered in shards of glass, but the round earth conspiracists cleaned up all the contradictory evidence, of course!  Why do you think there's overwhelming evidence for the round earth theory? They tipped the balance in their favour by systematically destroying opposing evidence!

Those bastards...what's next?! Some crazy conspiracy that Avril Lavigne was replaced by a clone named Melissa?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 02, 2020, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 02, 2020, 08:26:44 PM

Those bastards...what's next?! Some crazy conspiracy that Avril Lavigne was replaced by a clone named Melissa?

:lol Those crazy consiracy theorists!

Magdalena

I'm doing very well Mags, thanks. Just finished up a nice, long and relaxing holiday break...how are you, and the other members here at the "Happy Flat Earth Forum"? 8)
It's nice to know you had a nice, long and relaxing holiday break. Me? Well, 2019 was a "bumpy ride" for me.  :(  (Please don't ask why.)

I hope you stick around longer than last time.

The "Happy Flat Earth Forum"  :snicker:
Yes, here's an image of god working the solar system:

I think that's how we lost Pluto.  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Maybe that's why so many babies die so young, there's too much on god's plate.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Magdalena on January 03, 2020, 06:38:15 AM

A Koala stamp, the ultimate kudo... 
You were offering hugs the other day.
What's going on?

We probably had been drinking a bit much when we did the hugs but, seriously,"I think that's how we lost Pluto" deserves the Koala Stamp.

Ye OK, but Siz might be getting jealous.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on January 03, 2020, 07:05:39 AM
Maybe that's why so many babies die so young, there's too much on god's plate.

Is god a baby eater too?

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on January 03, 2020, 06:38:15 AM
It's nice to know you had a nice, long and relaxing holiday break. Me? Well, 2019 was a "bumpy ride" for me.  :(  (Please don't ask why.)

I hope you stick around longer than last time.

The "Happy Flat Earth Forum"  :snicker:

Thanks Mags! 8)

I had to work some from home while I was off, but just a few hours each day...definitely better than being in the office....I'm sorry 2019 was a bit bumpy for you :(
Here's hoping 2020 will be much smoother and enjoyable for you, and I truly hope that is the case.

As far as sticking around, it's really more about how much time I spend online these days. I'm on a computer all day for work, and when I'm not working I'm usually doing something else that doesn't include a computer. I also try to limit any personal stuff while I'm working. I found it keeps me more productive.

I've even cut down the screen time on my phone rather significantly, butt I'll try to check in more often. :-*

That's funny 8)