News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Happy New Orbit Day...

Started by Tank, November 23, 2016, 06:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

Happy birthday! :cheers: Platitudes, etc.  ;) 

Now, onto more pressing matters. Is there a present for The Asmo this time?  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Bad Penny II

Is this a wish someone a happy birthday and hope they appear thing or something sadder?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

joeactor

Arturo

I am almost with Bad Penny on this one.

But...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACELESS PERSON I HAVE NEVER KNOWN
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Recusant

It's been many months since her last visit here, but I wish her many happy returns.  :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sweetdeath

So sorry I've been absent!! So much has happened, but the fact you all remembered my birthday. Thank you. I'm 31 now and it's been one hell of a ride, but I plan to keep on going. No drinks or party tonight because everyone is too busy with Thanksgiving, but I'll be keeping it a birthday week to make up for it.  8)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Icarus

Another Happy Birthday for you SD. We have missed you but have certainly not forgotten you.

Tom62

Many happy returns, SD
Glad to see you back
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

Quote from: Sweetdeath on November 24, 2016, 12:36:12 AM
No drinks or party tonight...
No presents for The Asmo either.  >:( Can you believe the lack of respect in the world today?!  >:(

Welcome back! (-ish?) Platitudes, etc  ;)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

It's so good to see you back, SD.  Any chance of seeing more of you in future?
Happy birthday!