News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

DNC

Started by Mr. B, July 29, 2016, 03:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. B

Where do you live?
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Ecurb Noselrub

Central Texas. It is Trump country, but I did not think the nation as a whole would elect him.

Mr. B

Same here. I was shocked that he won the Republican primary. I was saddened when Hillary blamed everything and everyone but herself for his victory in the general election. To this very day some democrats believe Trump stole the 2016 election all the while clutching their pearls because he says 2020 was stolen from him. This whole place is just one big dumpster fire.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

billy rubin

trump won the 2016 election fair and square, according to american law.

in the same way he lost the 2020 election, but is so messed up in his head that he believes it was stolen.

we ll see what he does in 2024. if he thinks he can win, or steal it if he loses, he will run. still up in the air on that

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Dark Lightning

I saw where the chump said the election was rigged in 2016, and said then that even though he won, what he'll do in 2020 is rail on that message. Man, was I ever right about that!