News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

politics and religion

Started by imaginaryfriendless, July 27, 2016, 06:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Quote from: imaginaryfriendless on July 29, 2016, 08:23:52 PM
Obama has done a great deal of damage and divided us racially
This looks dumb.

Quote from: imaginaryfriendlessReally? To be honest, if it isn't obvious I'm not sure I can help. In the last 5 years or so, it has become black vs white in a way unseen since the days of slavery.
Oh, bullshit. But I'd like to see you try to support it.

Quote from: imaginaryfriendlessObama constantly champions the poor black man being killed by whites, yet never mentions the poor black men being killed by blacks (much more common)
So it's OK for white cops to shoot unarmed black men as long as black people kill more black people?

Quote from: imaginaryfriendlessHe attends the funerals of complete shitheads killed by police officers, because they are black. Yet he has NO COMMENT on innocent white officers gunned down by blacks.
There is a lot of bullshit in there. I mean you're free to call all of them "shitheads" if you want to be a child about it, but you're clearly wrong when you say Obama has "NO COMMENT" on white officers being shot. Obama said that those officers where "contemptibly shot and killed over the weekend."

Quote from: imaginaryfriendlessHe applauds- literally applauds- the actions of BLM, a terrorist outfit if there ever was one.
Yeah, all those BLM guys going around and taking white people out of their own houses and murdering them on burning crosses... oh wait, that's not what's happening. For shits and giggles, why don't you let us all know how you define a terrorist organization.

Quote from: imaginaryfriendlessHe has even used his authority to help divide us even further by sexual preference.
Yeah, no. When people want to join in to get the same rights as the majority, it's not divisive to include them, it's divisive to exclude. You know, by the meaning of the word.

Quote from: imaginaryfriendlessThe evidence is very plain, but for some reason many liberals just want to continue making excuses for his behavior. It's taking us to a dark place, where I'd prefer not to go. But things aren't true or false depending on how much we really, really want them to be, I'm afraid.
Yeah, clearly. :lol: It's better to be progressive than regressive. If you think otherwise, then you wouldn't be using a computer to spread this bullshit.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

imaginaryfriendless

LOL...ok. It's much like trying to convince someone there is or isn't a God, isn't it? I'm very secure in the evidence I have before me, just as you are secure in your evidence. Neither of us is going to convince the other. It's waste of time trying. We are all at the mercy of those who feed us the data we use to make our decisions. Sounds a lot like the Church, doesn't it?
Jamie

98% of us will die, at some point in our lives.

Davin

No it's not much like that at all. Given reliable evidence, I am convinced. You made statements that were demonstrably false. If reality doesn't convince you, then I suppose there is no reaching you, which is a pitiful state for a person to find themselves in. If you think that your opinions are based solely off of what you were told, then you have a serious problem.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

imaginaryfriendless

Funny...I had exactly the same thoughts about you. Demonstrate the falsehoods, please. With REAL evidence, not hyperbole, if you don't mind. I'm dying to see it.
Jamie

Davin

You want me to do the footwork for your claims? Nice attempt to shift the burden of proof. All you have to do is support the claims that I challenged and answer the questions I asked.

imaginaryfriendless

Good LORD, Davin! Neither of us can prove ANYTHING, that is my ENTIRE point! You know nothing, I know nothing! We take it all on faith, based on the media! THAT IS MY POINT, CHUCKLEHEAD!

I meant "chucklehead" in a loving and endearing manner, of course.
Jamie

Davin

So you're not going to defend your claims? Very well, I accept your ceding to my challenges.

imaginaryfriendless

Your mind is as closed as your eyes. Nothing I say permeates the thick wall of crap surrounding you. I give up. You win. All Hail Davin!
Jamie

Davin

You haven't even tried, you gave up at the first sign that someone didn't accept your statements without question. Don't blame me because you failed.

imaginaryfriendless

I never  intended to back those statements up..I just said I didn't like Hillary, and everyone should read this! That's it...I wanted to see if atheist's faith could be broken, which is so...oxymoronic (lol) it baffles me. Most liberals believe all the good about Hillary, and ignore the MOUNTAIN of bad, write it off as bullshit. Why? They CANNOT POSSIBLY know the truth. No Way. Period. It's all faith.
Jamie

Davin

I think you forgot which thread you're trolling.

imaginaryfriendless

Does it matter? I'm talking to you, although for the life of me I can't figure out why...
Jamie

Recusant

This and the other two threads have new homes. It's an experiment.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Davin

Quote from: imaginaryfriendless on July 29, 2016, 10:46:54 PM
Does it matter?
It depends on your purpose. It matters to me because I'm trying to have a conversation and mixing up two different conversations ruins both. If it doesn't matter to you, then the conversation doesn't matter to you.

Quote from: imaginaryfriendlessI'm talking to you, although for the life of me I can't figure out why...
Sounds like you have some things to work out.

Dave

Quote from: Davin on August 01, 2016, 02:21:33 PM
Quote from: imaginaryfriendless on July 29, 2016, 10:46:54 PM
Does it matter?
It depends on your purpose. It matters to me because I'm trying to have a conversation and mixing up two different conversations ruins both. If it doesn't matter to you, then the conversation doesn't matter to you.

Quote from: imaginaryfriendlessI'm talking to you, although for the life of me I can't figure out why...
Sounds like you have some things to work out.

All I can add is I am glad we do not have the likes of him regularky carrying a gun in the UK. And especially not with the aythority of a police officer.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74