Main Menu

Quiz: Whose #Brainchild Are You?

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 26, 2016, 01:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quiz here

I got:

QuoteLeonardo of Arc

You have an active imagination and free-spirited side, which means you dream big, believe anything can happen, and are open to new experiences that might present opportunities to learn and explore. You get these traits from Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician whose talent is still considered to be one of the greatest in the world.

But you're also very disciplined, and have a strong work ethic that grounds your personality and gives all your big dreams and ideas the fuel to become reality. You get these traits from Joan of Arc, the bold, fearless French heroine who was also canonized as a Catholic saint.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Claireliontamer

I'm Vincent van Voltaire....

QuoteYou have an insatiable curiosity and drive, and the energy to relentlessly pursue your imaginative ideas and concepts. You get these traits from both Vincent van Gogh, the influential Post-Impressionist painter, and Voltaire, the witty world-famous writer, philosopher and historian.

Your intense emotions and openness to new ideas come from Van Gogh, which means you get a lot of ideas and believe in every one of them enough to see them through, realistic or not. You're also an optimist with a strong moral compass; you get these traits from Voltaire.

Biggus Dickus

It say's I'm:

Abraham Dickinson

You're a sociable, inwardly-powerful introvert who's dedicated to your work and hobbies. You share your introversion and conscientiousness with Emily Dickinson, the brilliant 19th-century poet, and your drive with Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, who led the U.S. through the Civil War.

If you harness your potential, your impact on the larger world will be powerful.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Crow

Michelangelo Lincoln

You're a pure optimistic who highly values confidence in yourself and others, and have an attention to detail that sets you apart from other dreamers. You get both of these qualities from Abraham Lincoln, the revered, 16th President of the United States who led the U.S. through the Civil War and ultimately abolished slavery. You're also full of curiosity, energy and imagination; you get these traits from Michelangelo, the Renaissance-era Italian sculptor, painter, architect, poet, and engineer.

Your confidence, optimism and focus might make you intimidating to be around, but for those who can handle it, your personality is contagious.
Retired member.

Sandra Craft

I also got Leonardo of Arc, which means something in that test is deeply flawed.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Nam

I'm on the road less traveled...

Guardian85

Abraham Dickinson

QuoteYou're a sociable, inwardly-powerful introvert who's dedicated to your work and hobbies. You share your introversion and conscientiousness with Emily Dickinson, the brilliant 19th-century poet, and your drive with Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, who led the U.S. through the Civil War.

If you harness your potential, your impact on the larger world will be powerful.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Icarus

Abraham/Davinci...................... 8)

Recusant

QuoteRomeo Hercules

You're a free spirit who is full of energy, curiosity and a willingness to take on new challenges. You get these traits from the famous hero of Greek mythology, Hercules, and Romeo Montague, the idealistic protagonist from Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."

You also have intense emotions, which is part of what makes you a valuable and dedicated friend. You're the kind of person other people gravitate to and are an adventurer at heart.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

joeactor

QuoteYOU ARE THE #BRAINCHILD OF
Wilde da Vinci

You have an inner free spirit that seeks new experiences, and an unwavering curiosity that will help you be a lifelong learner. You get these traits from Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician.

Your curiosity, intelligence and focus mean you hold yourself and others to very high standards, and you're not afraid to express yourself when you feel your expectations aren't met; you get these traits from Oscar WIlde, the prolific writer, poet and playwright. This might make you seem moody or intimidating to other people, but they also make you a great leader.

Harmonie

QuoteVincent van Edison
You get your creativity, imagination and ambition from both Vincent van Gogh, the influential Post-Impressionist painter, and Thomas Edison, the American inventor and founder of General Electric who was responsible for the light bulb, amongst many other irreplaceable inventions.

Your intense emotions and impulsivity make you deeply dedicated to what you do. You get these traits from Van Gogh. However, your unwavering optimism in the face of challenges pushes you to greatness; this is your Thomas Edison side.

Van Gogh... Didn't that man kill himself? Oh dear.

Either way, I could never be compared to either of them. I have no such artistic or inventing talent. =(

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Pasta Chick

Crow

Pity they are all positive. Would be more interesting with options like 'Adolph Gandhi' or 'Attila Hindley'
Retired member.

MariaEvri

QuoteLudwig Mozart

You're a true introvert and Type A perfectionist, with an attention to detail and focus that drives your success. You get these traits from Wolfgang Mozart, the prodigious and influential composer, and Ludwig van Beethoven, the German composer and pianist whose influence on music is immeasurable.

You might worry a little too much, but you believe people are good and the best outcome will always surface. You also take calculated risks that have the potential to pay off big time; you get this trait from Beethoven.

I agree on the introvert but definitely not a perfectionist.
Yes I worry TOO much and I do believe people are good but I dont believe the best will always surface
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

joeactor

Quote from: Crow on March 27, 2016, 05:20:30 PM
Pity they are all positive. Would be more interesting with options like 'Adolph Gandhi' or 'Attila Hindley'

... or Abradolf Lincler?