News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Punishing puns! and spoonerisms and malapropisms etc.

Started by Tank, December 19, 2015, 11:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

The Duracell bunny has been arrested. He's charged with battery.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

joeactor

Quote from: Tank on January 23, 2016, 10:33:25 AM
So I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought, that's aboriginal...

took me a bit - good one (can look at it 3 ways)

Tank

I'm sorry to hear your uncle was run over by a boat in Venice.
My gondolences.

Tank

Guardian85

Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome?

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Thanks to fossils, archaeologists have been able to determine that there once a genetic mutation millions of year ago, causing the creation of a five-legged dinosaur.

As far as we know, this is the first evidence we have ever seen of a reptile dysfunction.
:jaded rimshot:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

Ecurb Noselrub

Rancher Ralph raised Angora goats, but disease dwindled his herd to two pitiful billies. From that point forward, whenever there was an issue Rancher Ralph was considered to be the goat two guy.   

Tank

Tank

Tank

Biggus Dickus

Claireliontamer

Claireliontamer

From one of my students:

I went to a zoo the other day, it only had one animal.  It was a Shih Tzu.