News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Punishing puns! and spoonerisms and malapropisms etc.

Started by Tank, December 19, 2015, 11:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 19, 2016, 03:13:41 PM

I heard the substitute is a real bitch.

I don't know about that, she subbed for my Home Economics class, and her woofles were pawsome.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Siz

I entered a local newspaper's pun contest. I sent in ten different puns in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. No pun in ten did.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Biggus Dickus

I had trouble in one particular class in college because the professor had called on me to solve an exponential equation and I told her I couldn't because as an atheist I don't believe in higher powers.

Guardian85

They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Question: If a Catholic Astronaut is weightless aboard the International Space Station, do they have mass?

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

As atheists and non-believers it's important for us to avoid joining dangerous cults, so please: Practice Safe Sects!

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Not sure if I've ever mentioned this here on the forum before, but when I was young and attending catholic school I briefly entertained the idea of becoming a monk, but found out I was cloisterphobic.

Tank

I went into a shop and I said, "Can someone sell me a kettle." The bloke said "Kenwood" I said, "okay, where is he?"

Tank

I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays."

Tank

So I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought, that's aboriginal...

Guardian85

A termite walks into a bar and says "Is the bar tender here?"

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-