News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

A tweet I saw posted elsewhere-

"To help Donald Trump get the full COVID-19 experience, let's make sure he loses his job and is evicted from his home next month."

Recusant

Ah, the Pudding returns. And green. I was musing only recently to myself on whether it was worthy of a mention somewhere that green's perspective is sorely missed.  :maskwink:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Dirty seconds means something a little different over there, huh?

billy rubin

viet nam?

my bad.

i was disrracted by the idea of unpacking a 20-kilo bale of used rubbers, i guess. although i suppose there are peopl who would stand in line for the job

but then 5heres this:

https://www.upi.com/Science_News/2020/10/02/Study-Fecal-transplant-may-one-day-be-used-to-reverse-cognitive-decline/5941601672817/

set the function, not the mechanism.

Icarus

Would that process cause "shit for brains"?

Dark Lightning

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on October 03, 2020, 10:53:26 PM
viet nam?

my bad.

I was distracted by the idea of unpacking a 20-kilo bale of used rubbers, I guess. although I suppose there are people who would stand in line for the job

That aint right.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Wait, what?
Trump got COVID-19.
Was hospitalized.
Got better in 3 days.
--And just went back to the White House?

No one

D u m m y
A wet match in a dark room
Is brighter than trump

Magdalena

Oh, wait, he didn't go back to the White House, he just took a ride in a motorcade to wave to supporters outside Walter Reed.

OK.

--Yeah, because that's what you do when you're sick. 
And contagious. ::)

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Magdalena on October 05, 2020, 02:01:55 AM
Oh, wait, he didn't go back to the White House, he just took a ride in a motorcade to wave to supporters outside Walter Reed.

OK.

I think that it is time for the pope to come visit him (maskless, ofc- he has god on his side!) to give him last rites. :smilenod:

Tom62

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 05, 2020, 02:25:18 AM

OK.

I think that it is time for the pope to come visit him (maskless, ofc- he has god on his side!) to give him last rites. :smilenod:

I didn't know that Trump is Catholic.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Quote from: Tom62 on October 05, 2020, 05:20:34 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 05, 2020, 02:25:18 AM

OK.

I didn't know that Trump is Catholic.

The Last Rites is a final cleansing, and in his case, well, you know, they're gonna need a lot of bleach and Lysol to "clean" that  "soul".
:reading:

Dark Lightning

To my knowledge, the chump isn't Catholic. I'm just looking for a little disease spread. :smilenod: