News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Religulous

Started by Will, June 07, 2008, 02:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

FINAllY, Bill Mahar's movie about religion has a trailer available online. Please enjoy:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gat ... large.html
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

crocofish

I hadn't heard about this movie.  It does have a similar feel as a Michael Moore movie (I saw it's from the same producers as Fahrenheit  9/11).  Opens Oct 3.
"The cloud condenses, and looks back on itself, in wonder." -- unknown

pjkeeley

Only Bill Maher is funnier and less biased than Michael Moore. Should be entertaining.

joeactor

Bill's stuff is usually pretty good, although I don't watch him religiously ;-)

He does have some odd "Cruise-like" view about medicine, tho.
Saw him go off on a tangent in one show claiming that all medications are poison, and how he doesn't need them, blah, blah, shoul never catch a virus, yadda yadda yadda...

Hell, I know of a guy who was poisened by licorice and another by water.

But I do wanna see the movie... can't imagine it's gonna be very popular, but who knows?

Guess I'm only drinking bourbon from here out!,
JoeActor

myleviathan

Since me and my wife watched Ben Stein's movie together, we've definitely got to see this one (for those who don't know my wife is a Christian).
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Will

You sitting through Expelled without throwing your drink at the screen is worthy of much laude and admiration. Seriously.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.