News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

A Short Horror Story

Started by Kylyssa, June 01, 2008, 04:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylyssa

The following is a short horror story I just wrote.  In it a creature far from home tries to survive in a human city.  It's very personal.  

The Monster

joeactor

I won't spoil it for the others, but at the end it was scary for a completely different reason...

Well done,
JoeActor

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

susangail

Wow. This is one of those where you stare at the screen for a good 30 seconds after you finish it, thinking holy shit. (at least that's what I did) *claps hands* Good job.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

MommaSquid

Disturbing.  Well done, Kylyssa.

tornado

Very well written. Good job.

Samdango

Sad, but I liked it.  Thanks for sharing.
"God so loved the world that he made up his mind to damn a large majority of the human race"
-Robert Green Ingersoll

Mister Joy

Ingenious! The ending is totally unexpected.

afreethinker30

The story leaves you feeling sick at the end.You my friend are a great writer.

Kylyssa

Thank you all for reading and boosting my self-esteem.

If you'd like a bit of a giggle, scroll down to read the only comment on the page.  I am followed everywhere by people trying to convince me of god's existence.  I also get lots of random private messages from people trying to show me the "error of my ways" with "proofs" of god's reality.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Kylyssa"Thank you all for reading and boosting my self-esteem.

If you'd like a bit of a giggle, scroll down to read the only comment on the page.  I am followed everywhere by people trying to convince me of god's existence.  I also get lots of random private messages from people trying to show me the "error of my ways" with "proofs" of god's reality.

It's a shame people can't just let others alone about their beliefs.But who cares about those people right.They can preach all they want but at the end of the day they are all just the same as everyone else.

OldGit

The story is first-class. The comment shows that you were casting your pearls before swine.  (Did I steal that from somewhere?)