News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Arturo on March 27, 2018, 08:14:07 PM
A girl posted that one to me so take it up with her.

If this "girl" had posted the offending image here at HAF I would take it up with her, but seeing as it was you who posted it my comment was directed at you.

I notice on your signature it says' "It's Okay to say You're Welcome",... well it's also "Okay to say You're Sorry", and just move on.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Maybe she's trying to tell you something, in a strange way, and you totally missed the message?  :notsure:

Did you think it was funny? You didn't answer me. I'm just curious. That's all.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

It took me a moment but I got it^

They all looks so unenthused though lol
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on March 27, 2018, 10:44:42 PM
Maybe she's trying to tell you something, in a strange way, and you totally missed the message?  :notsure:

Yes I thought it was funny. It's dark humor. She went to sleep because he made her pass out. Which is why I thought it was funny.

And I didn't know the girl who posted it personally. It was posted on a rather large public community.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 30, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Who knows what's in mine? :unsure:

That reminds me of my old climbing "day-bag", a small backpack for climbing gear, spare socks and emergency rations etc. First few usually OK, it was the sediment of Mars bar, Kendal Mint Cake, packet of nuts, odd bits of first aid kit, that pair of dirty socks I forgot to take out last trip (a year before possibly) . . .

My shopping bag has enough receipts in the bottom to make a papier mashé model of Tryfan - my favourite mountain in North Wales..
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dave on March 30, 2018, 06:24:55 PM
...that pair of dirty socks I forgot to take out last trip (a year before possibly) . .

:o

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on March 30, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

Yes I thought it was funny. It's dark humor. She went to sleep because he made her pass out. Which is why I thought it was funny.

And I didn't know the girl who posted it personally. It was posted on a rather large public community.
I guess some couples have strange relationships. The man makes her pass out, calls her a bitch, and she allows it.

Some think that's funny.
~OK.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 30, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
Quote from: Arturo on March 30, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

I guess some couples have strange relationships. The man makes her pass out, calls her a bitch, and she allows it.

Some think that's funny.
~OK.

So that's what the image was? ::)