News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: joeactor on April 23, 2016, 04:54:30 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 23, 2016, 03:42:53 PM
Quote from: joeactor on April 23, 2016, 02:28:21 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 21, 2016, 12:55:34 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 20, 2016, 07:27:59 PM
^ "It is no use crying, I will never take off my bra."

:rofl:

:o  I actually do not want to know any more.

The last time I wore a bra, I also owned a teal pantsuit and a lime green poly-vinyl leisure suit.
(ahhhh... memories!)

Pictures please Joe? Pretty, pretty please?

Last time I wore one I was dressed as a cheerleader...last time i can remember that is.

Cheerleader, do tell?!

No pictures - I already paid off the blackmailer ;-)

I had some pics, it was quite glam for sure (I was quite young, costume party)

I'll have to look for them sometime.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

Further evidence of the evil and treacherous abilities of kats, as apparently they can transform their body into a liquid.

Sandra Craft

No, no, they can't transform themselves into liquid, it's just that they have no bones.  Not everyone knows that.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 29, 2016, 07:39:08 AM
No, no, they can't transform themselves into liquid, it's just that they have no bones.  Not everyone knows that.
That's interesting.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 29, 2016, 05:01:43 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 29, 2016, 07:39:08 AM
That's interesting.

Regardless, it still makes makes them evil. :devil:

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Tank

You can see what he's looking forward too!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

MariaEvri

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 28, 2016, 02:25:34 PM
Further evidence of the evil and treacherous abilities of kats, as apparently they can transform their body into a liquid.

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Magdalena

Really? :o
No! >:(
Really? :o
Finger Nose Stylus
http://dominicwilcox.com/portfolio/finger-nose-stylus/
Quote"I sometimes use my touchphone in the bath. I know it's stupid. One problem I encounter is that when put my left hand in the water without thinking, it gets wet and unusable for touchscreen navigation. It is too risky to try to hold and navigate with one hand. I found that I could use my nose to scroll but I couldn't see where my nose was touching precisely. It was at that point that I came up with this idea of a nose extension 'finger' that would allow navigation while my phone is firmly held by one hand."

xSilverPhinx

^ If it had been me that came up with that idea I would have really kept it to myself.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Essie Mae

and I really wouldn't have published the photo.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus