News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Essie Mae

Have a holiday in the UK to give you time to think!
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

Quote from: Essie Mae on November 17, 2015, 10:36:11 AM
Have a holiday in the UK to give you time to think!
She is! You coming to Leeds to say Hi!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Claireliontamer

OldGit

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

MariaEvri

so that's what this cucumber scare thing is! I remember seeiing a title link somewhere that you shouldn't scare your cats with cucumbers and I was "wtf"
I am ashamed usually I know all internet memes and fads
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Quote from: MariaEvri on November 25, 2015, 09:44:50 AM
so that's what this cucumber scare thing is! I remember seeiing a title link somewhere that you shouldn't scare your cats with cucumbers and I was "wtf"

My DeeDee saw a cucumber once (I wasn't trying to scare her, I was making a salad) -- she tried to steal some of the slices.  Too cool to be scared of a cucumber.
Sandy

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

Icarus

I really like that Idea Books................especially if those kind and noble Jesus freaks attend the interment.  In fact I intend to be cremated before anyone even knows that I have kicked the bucket. So I reckon the Pinata thing will not work for me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Sandy