Idiot left in charge of Saudi Arabia wants to kill atheists

Started by Will, March 30, 2008, 02:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

http://www.secularism.org.uk/saudikingw ... unite.html

First off: Bwahahahaha!!! Someone can smell an Islamic reformation coming and is scared shitless. Besides being the head of one of the most oppressive governments in the world, he thinks that Judaism and Christianity will magically forget that they hate Islam right now and buddy up to wipe out some of the smartest and most peaceful people on the planet?

What an idiot.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

LSchune

Well, they certainly can't believe that they're large contributers to the problems in the world today.

What a crazy thought, eh?
Steve, I am going to fucking kick your ass when I can find it.

"I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
Rebecca West

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
Charlotte Wh

Mister Joy

Hooray for atheists: bringing bigoted warring theistic parties together with a common goal. Well isn't that the sweetest thing.

nummymuffin

That is the stupid thing about religion-people are willing to war, kill and overall be asses in the name of it. That is what makes it turn from a supposed good thing to a down right bad thing!

MommaSquid

Maybe the atheists should kill all of the believers and start the human race over again.    :P

nummymuffin

You are a genious!!! :D

josh

Funny!!!  We are the uniter of the world's religions!!!  What could they possibly fear from us???  TRUTH !!!!!!!!

jassi4010709

lets face it,its just another country that hates people being anything  more than ignorant mindless sheeple.

i wonder if there are any islands out there for atheists........LETS BUY ONE :D

Neoncamouflage

I have $1.46, some pocket lint, and a button... We need more volunteers.
Religion is seen as true to the common, foolish to the wise, and useful to the powerful.

SteveS

Quote from: "Neoncamoflage"I have $1.46, some pocket lint, and a button...
Lets' see, I've got.....a parking ticket, another parking ticket, a notice from the village ("past due", blah blah, "liable for" whatever, blah blah, "court date", blah blah).....a different parking ticket.....a very small rock.....that's weird, I wonder how long this condom's been in here?  Eh, it'll probably still work.....
 ;)

Will

I would think that a threat like this would simply be responded with "Shut up and get back to giving us oil, moron".
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.