News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Kylyssa's Sex Tips

Started by Kylyssa, March 27, 2008, 06:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylyssa

I've started writing a series of sexual advice articles.  This is mostly in response to requests I've received from Internet fans of my erotica writing.  Check them out at the links below.

Some of them need to be re-posted but this rss feed leads to about ten of them Kylyssa on Sex and Relationships

[edited because the website originally hosting the articles disappeared]

Will

Not bad.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

tacoma_kyle

Good read! (and not too long)
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

McQ

:cheers:

See....that's why I said I was a fan of your writing! Good, common sense sex advice, with no need to blush about them.

Well done!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

SteveS

I concur with the above comments --- keep the presses rolling!

Tom62

Same with me. That were some very nice tips
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

jrosebud

I still blush.  It's a carryover from my sexually repressed Catholic girl days.

Kudos!  :)
"Every post you can hitch your faith on
Is a pie in the sky,
Chock full of lies,
A tool we devise
To make sinking stones fly."

~from A Comet Apears by The Shins

Kylyssa

broken link

MommaSquid

You certainly have a way with words, Kylyssa!

Kylyssa

Now answering YOUR sex questions!I'll field your serious questions about sex, sexuality, fetishes, crossdressing, threesomes, polyamory, figging - whatever sexual topic you can think of.

It's been sort of a dry spell as far as usable questions go.  I've gotten a number of emails asking questions lately that have been too individual to answer in post format.  Now I'm looking for more sex questions to answer.  Ask away!

McQ

Quote from: "Kylyssa"Now answering YOUR sex questions!I'll field your serious questions about sex, sexuality, fetishes, crossdressing, threesomes, polyamory, figging - whatever sexual topic you can think of.

It's been sort of a dry spell as far as usable questions go.  I've gotten a number of emails asking questions lately that have been too individual to answer in post format.  Now I'm looking for more sex questions to answer.  Ask away!

Where do babies come from?

:D

If I can think of any really good and appropriate questions, I'll holler.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tom62

Hy Kylyssa,

I've got a question for you. My wife and I live far apart. We only see each other once per month or less, but phone each other every day. What kind of tips could you give us to spicy up our telephone calls? I was more thinking increasing the romantic mood than having phone sex (although I must admit that sounds like fun as well).

Cheers,

Tom
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Kylyssa

Quote from: "Tom62"Hy Kylyssa,

I've got a question for you. My wife and I live far apart. We only see each other once per month or less, but phone each other every day. What kind of tips could you give us to spicy up our telephone calls? I was more thinking increasing the romantic mood than having phone sex (although I must admit that sounds like fun as well).

Cheers,

Tom

You can check out my most recent article at the link below.

Keeping The Intimacy In Your Long Distance Relationship: tips for LDR lovers

Tom62

Thanks for the wonderful and practical tips !!!
Robert A. Heinlein

Kylyssa

broken link