News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Ding Dong, the W(B)itch is dead

Started by McQ, February 11, 2008, 12:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

OK, so it's no secret that all real Americans hate H***** Clin****.

j/k

But really, who in their right mind would vote for this Harpie? She has to be the most vile, evil (note the same letters in the words) politicians/humans EVER.

Please, for Darwin's sake, vote for Obama. Vote for Snoopy!!! Anyone but her!

Just my rant.

Go back to life.

:lol:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

heavenandhell

Guessing you are not a fan.. As an Aussie I dont really understand the whole election process over there but I do believe that Obama is going to be the better choice.
Heaven

catwixen

I've been watching bits and pieces about this because I desperately want a democrat to win the next election, hopefully some of Bush's mistakes can be rectified. We had a change in government here in Oz recently and things are changing quite rapidly (for the better IMO).
So I would have thought any democrat would be a good thing, but not Hillary?
When I see that McCain guy and Huckabee, I worry for you Americans...very scary. :evil:

ps Hi fellow Aussie heavenandhell.

McQ

Quote from: "catwixen"I've been watching bits and pieces about this because I desperately want a democrat to win the next election, hopefully some of Bush's mistakes can be rectified. We had a change in government here in Oz recently and things are changing quite rapidly (for the better IMO).
So I would have thought any democrat would be a good thing, but not Hillary?
When I see that McCain guy and Huckabee, I worry for you Americans...very scary. :evil:

ps Hi fellow Aussie heavenandhell.

Huckabee? Can you imagine a world leader named "HUCKABEE"??? I'd rather believe in god. GOD!!!

Please. No. Not ever.

But I'll still take him before she-who-may-not-be-named.
--Penn Jillette

tacoma_kyle

Hil...Hillar....hillarrrr.....

I just cant do it...
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

Mister Joy

What has Hillary Clinton actually done/said that's so darn dastardly? I'm curious because I know she's widely hated but I'm not entirely sure why (just because I don't watch enough about what goes on in American politics).

Court

Quote from: "Mister Joy"What has Hillary Clinton actually done/said that's so darn dastardly? I'm curious because I know she's widely hated but I'm not entirely sure why (just because I don't watch enough about what goes on in American politics).

She has a vagina.
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Ezequiel Medvietzky

LOL, also she wanted to prohibit GTA because it's violent... what a bitch, how the hell am I supposed to kill anyone without actually doing it??? shit...

MommaSquid

Hillary keeps saying that she will bring "35 years of experience" to the White House.  Experience in what?  She was a lawyer, the First Lady, and then she bought a seat in the Senate.  What kind of experience is she bragging about?   :roll:

Ron Paul for President!

Smarmy Of One

QuoteShe has a vagina.

I think your pretty bang on the mark there.

QuoteHillary keeps saying that she will bring "35 years of experience" to the White House. Experience in what? She was a lawyer, the First Lady, and then she bought a seat in the Senate. What kind of experience is she bragging about?

I think she might be talking about the 35 years she spent as a lawyer, as the first lady and in the senate.

What kind of experience should someone running for president have?

Maybe running a failed baseball league or getting your daddy to put together small companies to run into the ground like your current president.

I'm a bigger fan of Obama for sure, but if Hillary were to win, I think the US would be better off than with another Bush (McCain).

Whitney

Other than wanting to restrict violent video games in the same way x rated movies are restricted and backing down on her health plan due to pressurewhile a first lady and being nice enough not to throw Bill out on his ass...what has she done that is bad?

Whitney

Quote from: "MommaSquid"Ron Paul for President!

Have you read this?:
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/759 ... r-america/

cantthinkofaname

Quote from: "McQ"OK, so it's no secret that all real Americans hate H***** Clin****.

j/k

But really, who in their right mind would vote for this Harpie? She has to be the most vile, evil (note the same letters in the words) politicians/humans EVER.

Please, for Darwin's sake, vote for Obama. Vote for Snoopy!!! Anyone but her!

Just my rant.

Go back to life.

:lol:

McQ I'm curious are you a christian  :?   I ask because every person who has told me they hate hillary is, so far, a christian.   I am beginning to wonder if that is coincidence or not.

All I ever hear from Obama is we want change.  Well what kind of change.  Of course change from asshat Bush but what's his definition of change or more accurately change for the better.  Not all change is for the better.  I wonder if the majority of people who say they hate hillary is due to the over kill of hate e-mails sent out to attack her when none were sent out about anyone else.

McQ

To all who questioned why I dislike Hillary Clinton. My opinion, based on her eight years as co-president and other time in the public eye, is that she is simply a horrible human being who will stop at almost nothing to get and hold onto power.

My opinion, to which I am entitled. My question to you all would be how you can overlook her obvious lack of fitness to be president and Commander-in-chief of the U.S.?

Look, I just dislike her, just the same way I dislike Bush Jr., Romney, David Duke, Madonna, Jerry Lewis, Mimes, Nixon, my former boss, country line dancing, and watermelon flavored candy.

It is not, as Court cynically chimed in, because she has a vagina. I do wish people would stop assuming that about people who dislike Hillary. It's cheap. High on my list of people I admire in history, most turn out to be....WAIT FOR IT!... women. I understand that they too, have or had, vaginas. Cleopatra, Corizon Aquino, Hatshepsut, Martina Navratilova, Benazir Bhutto, Geraldine Ferraro, Sandra Day O'Connor. Pretty sure they lacked a Y chromosome. Maybe not Martina, but that's a whole other topic.

And I can't imagine why anyone here would ask if I'm a christian. Do you read the forum or just post without looking first? Come on! LOL!

Oh, I also think many people with penises are horrible too. And lots of them are politicians.

So relax, and try to remember that people are allowed their opinions, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the political process.
--Penn Jillette

pjkeeley

Might I remind you all that Hillary Clinton voted for and supported the War in Iraq. Out of conscience, I could never vote for such a person. The war is one of the most serious moral questions of our time. Also, she is notorious for being in the pockets of big business. Basically Hillary is just another professional politician at work, another ruling-class goon that will do little to alter the status quo. Ho hum.