News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

snows fun!

Started by tacoma_kyle, February 06, 2008, 07:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacoma_kyle

High centered when going over a deep snow mound! Wahoo! School parking lot last Sunday after we got around foot the day before. Plus whatever the plow threw there before it snowed on Sat.

Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

Ezequiel Medvietzky

lol we don't have snow in here, maybe sometimes in jerusalem or in the mountains... that's really cool SNOWED DOWN!!!

McQ

Nice, Kyle! We're still getting no winter here. Unbelievable! Totally sucks for us. Even though I don't love snow as much as I did when I was a kid, I still want some snow in winter. We usually get a lot.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Smarmy Of One

We are having a huge snowfall as I write this. Huge slow falling fluffy flakes of glorious snow!

The last few winters in my neck of the woods have been pretty green. I'm glad to see a proper white winter for a change.

It seems to make the city somehow . . . cleaner.

:)

ReflectingNarcissist

I love snow. Unfortunately, I live in Texas, and I'm lucky to see an inch or two every winter.

Damn you, climate. And your iniquitous ways.

SteveS

Man - I've officially had enough snow for a while - I'm ready for spring.  The last 2 weeks I've had to shovel/clear the drive basically every other day.  This is getting ridiculous, already!  It's not that cold - its just this frickin' snow.  I'm tired of getting up before work and clearing snow.  Then the plow walls us in, so I have to do it again, then the plow walls us in and (you get the picture, repeat this sequence ad nauseum  :wink:  ).

tacoma_kyle

Shovel...nah. 4wd lol.

My room mate has been stuck in the driveway several times....today. Got really slushy.

Mister Joy

Kyle, Steve, Smarmy; you're all gits! Hand my some of that snow this instant, you bastards :lol: ! All I've seen so far this winter is hail. Once. For about 30 seconds. Rest of the time it's just cold, overcast and bleak with the occasional drizzle... feels like I'm living in a soviet wasteland. Although today's an exception in that it's a clear blue sky, it's sunny and best of all it's warm! I can go outside in a t-shirt and be quite comfortable, for the first time in what feels like aeons.

Sophie

Yeah, we're having another strange winter.  When I moved to Georgia, I heard the saying "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes."  Monday the high was 60F, Tuesday the high was 72F, Wednesday = 65, Thursday = 60, today it's 39.  I've had a cold/flu/whatever virus for a month!  We had some snow a couple weeks ago.  It started in the late afternoon and was on all the news channels.  One of the reasons is because even with sleet and ice on the roads, people here think you can still drive 85 on the highways.  With our traffic in Atlanta, that's a bad idea.  Anyway, it was pretty for the day and was gone the next.
Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn't there.  -- Robert A Heinlein, Job: A Comedy of Justice

MikeyV

What is this "snow" of which you speak?
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

tacoma_kyle

Somethin god made for men to mark their territory in (write your name).

MommaSquid

Quote from: "MikeyV"What is this "snow" of which you speak?

HA!  MikeyV, I was thinking the exact same thing!   :lol:

Kyle, don't pee in the snow.  You don't want your johnson getting frostbite, now do you?

tacoma_kyle

Haha.

Jeese I dont just say 'hey I gotta piss...I'm goin to the school parking lot.' lol