News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

I was going to write a long detailed post but my phone is also being an asshole to me - my mail is fucked and and it's been fucked up since I moved in.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

The asmo, I mean butt pimple, I think the hemorroid on my crack is about to burst.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on August 10, 2017, 03:55:44 AM
The asmo, I mean butt pimple, I think the hemorroid on my crack is about to burst.

Oh, boy.

Why am I here, in this forum, again? Could someone remind me why I came and stayed for 7 long years?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

Quote from: Arturo on August 09, 2017, 07:51:45 PM
I was going to respond to the other part he did when I came up with something good. So here it is...

Quote from: Asmodean on August 09, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

Well, He hereby PROCLAIMS it to be a hemorrhoid. How's about THAT?!  >:(

Ahem...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

B... But..! How DARE you! The AUDACITY! *splutter"

He shall let you know, good sir, that it's His LORD hemorrhoid, The God-King of All Hemorrhoids, Abscesses and... Pimples.  >:(

Quote from: Arturo on August 10, 2017, 03:55:44 AM
Yes. Because He commandeth it to as punishment for the INSOLENCE..! *Splutter on... and on and on and on and mutter implications*  :rant1:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

This thread is either making me grumpy or nauseous, I can't tell the difference at this point. :puke:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Will there be a popping video?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Pretty close, but closer to these (NSFL):
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Thank you, my scrambled egg and chopped tomatoes on toast had a certain, er, extra dimension after watching that. (Note to self, beware of forumming at meal times.)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

That's why I put them in spoilers... added NSFL (Not Safe For Looking) warning.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 10, 2017, 04:44:15 PM
Pretty close, but closer to these (NSFL):

How many days is this conversation about Arturo's hemorrhoid gonna last!? Pop that thing already!  :grrr:

~Are you gonna post it on YouTube?  :fingertap:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Quote from: Davin on August 10, 2017, 04:56:35 PM
That's why I put them in spoilers... added NSFL (Not Safe For Looking) warning.

Ah, now I know another set of letters, thanks for that as well.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

Well the grey lump on my butt settled down when I used a powerful god to settle it down - soap. Butt now there is another one showing up.

Also the postal service is retarded still. Instead of sending me jusy my mail they sent my Dad's as well. Then we changed both our addresses and now they are sending me his mail and sending my mail to him.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Asmodean

Ah, yes! You can't defeat The Gray Minions with mere soap! There are HORDES of them. VAST hordes! BOW BEFORE HIM!!11!1!ONE!1! :cartoonviking:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Arturo

This is not butt related and I want to bitch about this but I can't find the rant and moan thread so here it goes:

I was having a conversation with a few people about animals being "primitive versions of ourselves". Anyways someone said earlier in that animals do not have developed brains like us and you can see this by humans advancing so much and animals have not at all. Then later this person "rejects evolution" because it says only the best get to have babies and that if you have "any morals" you would reject this too.

The conversation broke off before I could get to this and I can't go back because it's against the rules, so I'll just say it here - So what morals say it's okay to say animals are not as smart as us? It seems like it's based on something observable right? And you know science is based on observations right? And science developed the theory and discovered the fact of evolution right? So why do you reject it? It seems like you are just trying to twist the desire to accept facts into some evangelical bullshit about having good morals.

/bitching
     Arturo The1  リ壱