News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Check this out shit out, Mag's "Madam Butterfly..." thread has twice as many views, and twice as many replies as the "Father Bruno, 4004 posts!!! thread. WTF??!!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 18, 2017, 03:23:44 PM
Check this out shit out, Mag's "Madam Butterfly..." thread has twice as many views, and twice as many replies as the "Father Bruno, 4004 posts!!! thread. WTF??!!

Well, Father, if you want to go there.
Davin's birthday celebration has had more views.
Feliz cumpleaños, Davin!
64 Replies

>:(

AND...AND....and (This is what hurts the most)
That nasty picture you posted:  :foottap: 1267 Views!
Profile Avatar
Started by Father Bruno « 1 2 3 »
30 Replies

Not too many people are commenting there, but they sure are looking!  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2017, 04:58:44 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 18, 2017, 03:23:44 PM

Well, Father, if you want to go there.
Davin's birthday celebration has had more views.
Feliz cumpleaños, Davin!
64 Replies

>:(

AND...AND....and (This is what hurts the most)
That nasty picture you posted:  :foottap: 1267 Views!
Profile Avatar
Started by Father Bruno « 1 2 3 »
30 Replies

Not too many people are commenting there, but they sure are looking at your lovely, lovely balls!  :lol:

Dios mío!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2017, 05:42:32 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 18, 2017, 02:56:21 AM
Translating a review full of ambiguous phrasing. I'm not a fricken' mind reader!  :grrr:
:lol:

Sorry.  :(
I know, it's not funny.

...But it is.  :lol:
The part about, "I'm not a fricken' mind reader!"
Some things you can't translate, you can't interpret, you can only guess what they're saying by reading their minds.  ;D

Sorry.  :(

;D

I wish I was a mind reader. :tellmemore: It would make my life so much easier.

Quote from: Tank on May 18, 2017, 06:32:25 AM
And thus the Bible was created.

Yes! :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 18, 2017, 09:20:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dios mío!

Don't be messing with my quotes, padre>:(
~I can go from being a happy hippie atheist to a mean nun in 1.5 seconds!  >:(
I'm telling you...it's not pretty!  >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2017, 11:56:46 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 18, 2017, 09:20:26 PM

Dios mío!

Don't be messing with my quotes, padre>:(
~I can go from being a happy hippie atheist to a mean nun in 1.5 seconds!  >:(
I'm telling you...it's not pretty!  >:(

I'll be honest with you Mags' as I was typing up my reply the thought did enter my mind whether or not to mess with your quote, and I did consider what reaction this might elicit from you, and I contemplated all of the possible outcomes and even ran some worse case scenarios through my little mind, butt at some point I decided it was simply too good of a chance to miss, and I would hate myself for allowing it to pass, so I went for it, and I have to say I thought it was pretty funny... ;D (So worth your Nunly Wrath)

You know I can't help myself in situations like this, and it's not me fault either. I was the youngest of three, with two older sisters and as not only the "baby' of the family, but the only "boy" it is incumbent on me to follow the "Baby Brother Code of Insolence and Bothering" (BBCIB)

One of my two sisters is what I would call the "Martha Stewart" type, her house is alway's impeccable in it's decorations, order and cleanliness. You could visit her any day of the week, day or night and her house is always in perfect order as if she's thinking one day 'Home and Gardens" is going to just "Pop In" and want to take pictures. 8)

She wears special clothing depending on what she's doing at the time. (Gardening, cooking, house cleaning, lounging casual, serious casual, business casual, sibling casual, dressy cooking, dressy casual, party casual, party dressy, party dressy cutesy, etc...)

For example, let's say you and I were going to work in your garden, maybe plant some vegetables, do some weeding (Get that new row of Jamaican gold in). We may put on some old clothes so as not to get our better clothes dirty or ruined, but she has special gardening outfits that she'll wear.

These aren't old or worn out clothes, these are specific outfits which have specific rules when to be worn. Spring garden light, spring garden heavy, spring garden when visiting a fancy "Herb Garden" clothes, which are meant to look like she's gardening, but cannot, and will not get dirty.

You probably get the picture right...with a sister like this who I love and cherish dearly, it is impossible for me not to mess with her over-accomplished Betty Crocker lifestyle...I try not to, I'll visit her and try not to do little things to bug her, but I've learned not to fight the urge any longer and simply accept my role in life as her "Bratty Little Brother".

So I may walk around the house and turn all of her toilet paper rolls the opposite way (Roll under rather than top) she hates that, or turn some of the hangers around in her closet so the hook part faces out rather than toward the back of the closet, or same with her towels or wash clothes. I'll sneak into her linen closet and turn them around so the open part of the fold is facing the front. (I know horrible isn't it)
This past Christmas we were at her home celebrating, and in one bathroom she had this small decorated can with a lid on it sitting on the floor, it was hand painted and really cute, and a decoration only. So I filled it with empty bottles and cans, they were rinsed out and clean of course, I mean I'm bratty, but not totally reckless...she called me one day about two weeks later while I was at work and she was putting her christmas decorations away, of course by that time I had forgotten about it, but she let me know she had discovered my handiwork,

Anyway so that's it, that's why I messed with your quote, and I'm sorry for doing it and I wish truly I could honestly say that I won't ever do it again, butt we both know that would be a lie, and I don't want to lie to you Mags because I value our friendship too much.

Peace and love,

Your little HAF Brother Bruno 8)

jumbojak

Little brother? I'm pretty sure you're a good deal older than she is Bruno.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

Quote from: jumbojak on May 19, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

He is centuries older.  :P

Magdalena

Father Bruno...
Fine.  :snooty:
I'll let it go this time.
I know now why you remind me of  Loki, the Norse god of mischief.  ;D

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: jumbojak on May 19, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

It was meant more figuratively than literally, but what the hell do you mean by "good deal older"? I'm not that old... ::)

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 19, 2017, 04:18:13 PM
Father Bruno...
Fine.  :snooty:
I'll let it go this time.
I know now why you remind me of  Loki, the Norse god of mischief.  ;D

Thank you for accepting my apology "Itzpapalotl"

QuoteIn Aztec mythology, Ītzpāpālōtl [iːt͡spaːˈpaːlot͡ɬ] ("Obsidian Butterfly") was a fearsome skeletal warrior goddess who ruled over the paradise world of Tamoanchan,  the place identified as where humans were created.[1] She is the mother of Mixcoatl and is particularly associated with the moth Rothschildia orizaba from the family Saturniidae. Some of her associations are birds and fire.[2] Her nagual was a deer. She is fond of Polish Gringos

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 19, 2017, 04:38:47 PM
She is fond of Polish Gringos
Only if the Polish Gringos look like this:   :P

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 19, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

I am really close on this one... really, really close.

Magdalena

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Magdalena on May 19, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

Who is that guy? He looks familiar but can't place a name on him.