Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on February 24, 2017, 01:47:44 PM
It' Trumps fault . . ..
Not yet, next year maybe.

. . . dick-head.
In the begining, in the present and for ever after, amen.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Gloucester on February 24, 2017, 02:13:30 PM
It' Trumps fault . . ..
Not yet, next year maybe.

If he can take credit for job growth after a couple weeks in office he can blamed for the weather,.. and my stubbed toe from earlier this morning.

Quote from: Gloucester on February 24, 2017, 02:13:30 PM

. . . dick-head.
In the begining, in the present and for ever after, amen.

Amen brother, amen.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Fuck Jeremy Corbyn!!!

That is all!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Father Bruno:
...AND FUCK CARROTS TOO!

Mental Note:
Never eat anything from Bruno's garden!

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on February 24, 2017, 07:53:03 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on February 24, 2017, 07:35:35 PM
...AND FUCK CARROTS TOO!

Somewhat ambiguous.

Quote from: No one on February 24, 2017, 09:08:18 PM
Father Bruno:
...AND FUCK CARROTS TOO!

Mental Note:
Never eat anything from Bruno's garden!

My garden produce is killer dude, kale, beets, swiss chard, carrots,...but "Fuck Carrots" come from the following Dave Chapelle routine: NSFW

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Harmonie

Quote from: Harmonie on February 23, 2017, 08:00:58 PM
It's 81 degrees outside, and I'm going to have to take my dog out in that, and then later walk to classes.

I used to love winter because even though it wasn't particularly cold most of the time, it was at least nice and cool. Now that ain't even true. Summer is sneaking into winter. *cries*

Here in Michigan it's spring sneaking into Winter...no snow at all, last weekend it was almost 70 degrees out! Can't ski or snowboard, can't ride the dirt trails on my bike, cuz they're all soft and gooey (I love riding my bicycle in the winter on the trails, the ground is hard, visibility is awesome, the air is fresh and cold)

Last weekend one of my neighbors was out raking his fucking lawn,...in February :'(

We should be shoveling snow right now, building snow forts, having snowball fights and sledding, bitching about how long it takes to get into work because traffic is back up due to snow storms.

It's Trumps fault, dick-head.

Well, you see there is the fact that he is a climate change denier.

The winter he gets sworn into office, the warmth spreads up far enough North to actually be noticed by his out-of-touch rich butt.

Of course, they'll just scoff at it as "Sometimes the weather gets wonky, there have been records going back since the beginning of recorded weather". Well, I can tell you from down where I live, this isn't an anomaly. The winters have been getting warmer for years, and the amount of 60s/70s for highs in winter has dramatically increased since 2001. Before that, 70 degrees in winter was completely unheard of, but now it's so common that it would be hard for me to recall a week where we haven't hit that temperature this "winter".

If it hit 70 degrees once every five years, that would be an anomaly. This isn't an anomaly. Winters are disappearing.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Arturo

Quote from: Harmonie on February 25, 2017, 05:28:03 PM
Quote from: Harmonie on February 23, 2017, 08:00:58 PM
It's 81 degrees outside, and I'm going to have to take my dog out in that, and then later walk to classes.

I used to love winter because even though it wasn't particularly cold most of the time, it was at least nice and cool. Now that ain't even true. Summer is sneaking into winter. *cries*

Here in Michigan it's spring sneaking into Winter...no snow at all, last weekend it was almost 70 degrees out! Can't ski or snowboard, can't ride the dirt trails on my bike, cuz they're all soft and gooey (I love riding my bicycle in the winter on the trails, the ground is hard, visibility is awesome, the air is fresh and cold)

Last weekend one of my neighbors was out raking his fucking lawn,...in February :'(

We should be shoveling snow right now, building snow forts, having snowball fights and sledding, bitching about how long it takes to get into work because traffic is back up due to snow storms.

It's Trumps fault, dick-head.

Well, you see there is the fact that he is a climate change denier.

The winter he gets sworn into office, the warmth spreads up far enough North to actually be noticed by his out-of-touch rich butt.

Of course, they'll just scoff at it as "Sometimes the weather gets wonky, there have been records going back since the beginning of recorded weather". Well, I can tell you from down where I live, this isn't an anomaly. The winters have been getting warmer for years, and the amount of 60s/70s for highs in winter has dramatically increased since 2001. Before that, 70 degrees in winter was completely unheard of, but now it's so common that it would be hard for me to recall a week where we haven't hit that temperature this "winter".

If it hit 70 degrees once every five years, that would be an anomaly. This isn't an anomaly. Winters are disappearing.

Pretty much describes Michigan as well. Although one person told me west MI has normal weather.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Velma

The new drug my doctor prescribed to help get my autoimmune disease back under control made me sick. Extreme fatigue and some muscle weakness which fortunately cleared up less that a day after my last dose. Now I cannot get a call back from her office. I don't really blame her, however. The doctors in that office are great, but the office staff is a bit flaky. I will try again Monday.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Magdalena

I just went to facebook...

...and I'm sorry I did.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Velma

Quote from: Father Bruno on February 26, 2017, 06:10:00 PM
Fuck malls.
Oh, they aren't that bad. While shopping isn't a favorite activity of mine, I do enjoy walking around and people watching.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan