News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on January 15, 2017, 06:06:07 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 15, 2017, 03:41:30 PM
Feeling grumpy because I didn't sleep well last night due to elusive mosquitoes in my room.

I always "cleanse" my room of mosquitoes just before going to bed...any bug I see dies. But last night just as I would almost doze off one would come really close to my ear, with that annoying mosquito buzz, and I would turn on the lights but couldn't find it.  :rant1:

It's too hot to sleep with the covers on so I would just lie there thinking I am going to wake up full of mosquito bites. And I did.  :grrr:

I've spent many a night in the same situation, not pleasant at all...a saving grace for me was mosquito netting, large swaths of it.

I used to have a net attached to the window frame but it fell one day...about a couple of years ago.  ::) I should really get a new one.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

My Dad ruined my chance to get any kind of medical service, like psychiatry or dental, by putting me on his insurance a few years ago AFTER I TOLD HIM NO. Now I still have medicaid, but they put me on medicare, and nobody takes that. They took me off the MHP, which is the only thing doctors around here use.  I don't even want meds to be honest because I am so unmotivated. I want to go to the gym but I just don't.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Biggus Dickus

I picked up a new tube of lip balm on my way home from the office yesterday, and this morning I left it at home in a different jacket pocket. My lips are screaming at me for some moisturizer, but not having any means I'll have to go down and by some cheap brand to get me by until I can get more of the good stuff. Life sucks.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

I worked out pretty hard last night and now my right testicle is sore and so is my right hip.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

^ So you worked out last night......If you did that in a gym, then it is a bummer. If you did it in some lovely ladies bedroom then.....be pleased.

Arturo

Quote from: Icarus on January 18, 2017, 01:31:34 AM
^ So you worked out last night......If you did that in a gym, then it is a bummer. If you did it in some lovely ladies bedroom then.....be pleased.

Haha! If only! I have my mind set on one person and that's not happening any time soon. Even if I didn't want to bazoing said person, I'm kind of isolated as it is. But I've made my peace with that.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Mutter, mutter, bloody computers, mutter, bloody Windows, mutter bloody McAfree, mutter, mutter . . .

Guess who just bought a new laptop and has spent all day trying to sort out which passeord belongs to which account, wondering why Windows locks up after ten minutes and why it takes five hours to do a system recovery . . . Then another two hours doing upgrades.

Only good buts both HP and MacAfee have telephone tech lines that actually work. Be nice if their ststems actually worked though, even the techs needed several attempts!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

Scumbags who it your car and then take off like the cowards that they are!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Gloucester on January 19, 2017, 09:21:45 PM
Mutter, mutter, bloody computers, mutter, bloody Windows, mutter bloody McAfree, mutter, mutter . . .

Guess who just bought a new laptop and has spent all day trying to sort out which passeord belongs to which account, wondering why Windows locks up after ten minutes and why it takes five hours to do a system recovery . . . Then another two hours doing upgrades.

Only good buts both HP and MacAfee have telephone tech lines that actually work. Be nice if their ststems actually worked though, even the techs needed several attempts!

:notsure: Uninstall McAfee and install Avast!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on January 19, 2017, 10:58:19 PM

That sucks! How damaged?

No one

No one:

xSilverPhinx:
That sucks! How damaged?

Not extensive, but it's enough. Driver's side front quarter panel is dented. Passenger door on driver's side has some scratches. Rear bumper is dented and scratched.

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 19, 2017, 11:27:48 PM
Quote from: Gloucester on January 19, 2017, 09:21:45 PM

:notsure: Uninstall McAfee and install Avast!
On a PC, I actually recommend Windows Defender. It works, and does so in blissful silence, unless there is something you need to know.

If you do have it installed, but want to use something else though, remember to switch it off.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on January 20, 2017, 01:56:52 AM
No one:

xSilverPhinx:
That sucks! How damaged?

Not extensive, but it's enough. Driver's side front quarter panel is dented. Passenger door on driver's side has some scratches. Rear bumper is dented and scratched.

Jeez, looks like the driver doesn't know how to drive!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on January 20, 2017, 04:30:54 AM
On a PC, I actually recommend Windows Defender. It works, and does so in blissful silence, unless there is something you need to know.

If you do have it installed, but want to use something else though, remember to switch it off.
What do you mean by "unless there is something you need to know." I like to know everything I can about my things, but I don't know whether I need to know that kind of thing.

Mod cockup: Pushed wrong button. Post restored -Asmo