News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

On another note, I ordered this book from a local bookstore:

It arrived today but there was no one home to receive it so it went back.  :sigh:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MariaEvri

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 09, 2017, 10:34:28 PM

It arrived today but there was no one home to receive it so it went back.  :sigh:

doesn't it stay x days in the post office before it's returned?
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: MariaEvri on January 10, 2017, 04:58:53 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 09, 2017, 10:34:28 PM

doesn't it stay x days in the post office before it's returned?

I think they try to deliver it twice before returning, but I'm not sure. So far I've been planted at home all day waiting for the package to arrive a second time.

No one

People at the gym that stand right in front of the weight rack. no consideration for those around them. Apparently, they are the sole possessor of this workout equipment.

People at the gym who "use" a bench, without actually using it.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on January 10, 2017, 08:30:23 PM
People at the gym that stand right in front of the weight rack. no consideration for those around them. Apparently, they are the sole possessor of this workout equipment.

People at the gym who "use" a bench, without actually using it.

;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Yes, all of those types, and their offspring too. 

xSilverPhinx

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 10, 2017, 09:28:00 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 10, 2017, 09:03:38 PM

What the?

:lol:

Is she stuck? How did she even get there? It looks painful. Your arms do not rotate past back any further than that.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on January 11, 2017, 01:13:43 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 10, 2017, 09:28:00 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 10, 2017, 09:03:38 PM

What the?

:lol:

My thought exactly, I was like what the...when did Mags cut her hair so short, and why?

Oh, come on, Father Bruno>:(
Like you know what you're doing!   >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

More than anything else, I dislike the people that do not wipe down the equipment after they're done using it.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Quote from: Davin on January 11, 2017, 04:40:56 PM
More than anything else, I dislike the people that do not wipe down the equipment after they're done using it.

Oops, read "their" in there for "the". Was wondering where you bin peeking.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

Davin:

Yeah, they are raunchy. I get though that sometimes people do forget. But, there is this couple at the gym I go to that never wipe down anything they use. Must be nice not to have to mingle with the peasants, and subject yourself to their inferior ways.

xSilverPhinx

Feeling grumpy because I didn't sleep well last night due to elusive mosquitoes in my room.

I always "cleanse" my room of mosquitoes just before going to bed...any bug I see dies. But last night just as I would almost doze off one would come really close to my ear, with that annoying mosquito buzz, and I would turn on the lights but couldn't find it.  :rant1:

It's too hot to sleep with the covers on so I would just lie there thinking I am going to wake up full of mosquito bites. And I did.  :grrr: 

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 15, 2017, 03:41:30 PM
Feeling grumpy because I didn't sleep well last night due to elusive mosquitoes in my room.

I always "cleanse" my room of mosquitoes just before going to bed...any bug I see dies. But last night just as I would almost doze off one would come really close to my ear, with that annoying mosquito buzz, and I would turn on the lights but couldn't find it.  :rant1:

It's too hot to sleep with the covers on so I would just lie there thinking I am going to wake up full of mosquito bites. And I did.  :grrr:

I've spent many a night in the same situation, not pleasant at all...a saving grace for me was mosquito netting, large swaths of it.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."